Requested Castiel ≫ I need you here

For _netflix_is_life_ aka Tess

Oh cold air. Such coldness. Not even if Tess was warm even with the heater on and the fire crackled. She missed his warmth. She missed her angel. He was beautiful. His dark messy hair that seemed not to be tameable, his sky blue eyes and his lips that only can make the weirdest forms. His tallness (not tall enough for a winchester.) His laugh, that is rarely to be heard.

His personality, he was sweet, loveable and adorable yet he could be a scary little dog that can kill. Oh his voice, what's not to love about him? Other than he's somewhere she doesn't know then he was perfect. But then again nothing is perfect. He was just perfect in her eyes. Why did he have to be so loyal? Damn that angel and everything he does.Tess wiped away her tears away and sniffed.

"God Cas, why do you have to be so freaking loyal?" She growled to herself.

Her hand suddenly found a liking to a picture. Tess was hugging Cas, while he had his face buried in her hair. Tess had a smile and was looking at the camera. She was taking the picture. She absolutely adored this picture.

Where is that angel anyway? He was certainly not with the Winchesters. Maybe he's in Australia... Why in the world would he be in Australia? It's Castiel though.

"I need you here." She muttered as she carefully placed the picture down on the table.

She got up and wondered around the cold house. It used to be warm when he was around, now you hardly knew the difference between the icy outdoor or the indoor. She took a deep breath. Where was that angel? Dead for all she knows. She hopes not. Oh God no, she couldn't live with out her angel.

She suddenly felt another presence in the room. It suddenly became warm. She smiled to herself and turned to see those familiar blue eyes. He open his mouth to say something, a sentence she always wanted to hear after I love you. Now she finally got it.

"I need you too, Tess."