Requested Lucifer ≫ Devil May Care

For tay_madi aka Taylor.

She was sitting on the couch as she watched her father, uncle and godfather (who she calls uncle.) Figure out a case. Dean was her father so knowing Dean. Dean wouldn't want his little daughter running around and killing things without someone. Dean and Sam had been arguing for the past 20 minutes. She was finally being called up.

"Can you be actually helpful in the family?" Dean asked his daughter.

"Says the one who says I can't hunt by myself and be alone in the house. I still have school work remember?" Taylor,Dean's daughter, spoke in a sassy way.

Sam held back a snigger. Dean held back a outburst as Castiel stood there confuse. Taylor stood in front of all three of them. Her arms crossed over her chest as she waited for one of them to talk. Dean took a heavy breathe. He also had his arms crossover his chest.

"Taylor, we need a job from you." Dean's voice sounded like regret.

"Okay? What is it?"

Yes, she was excited. She had a job that she knew no one will be helping her. Although, she wanted help this time. Taylor was excellent at hiding her emotions.

"We need you to capture Lucifer and get information." That shocked her.

"Hell no." She said.

"Well, we don't need you to go to hell?" Castiel said in a confuse tone.

She was going to capture Lucifer? Out of all things it had to be him? She only met him once. It wasn't even a real meeting! Dean shook his head and patted Castiel's shoulder. Sam sighed and turned away. Taylor finally agreed but if she was found dead they have to live up with the guilt.

•-•-•-•-•

Taylor was out. She was planning how to get Lucifer. She turned in an ally way until she sense something. She saw a man. She grabbed her blade and put it in front of her. The man was tall and had blonde hair. His smile could be recognise. Taylor knew who she was in front of.

Lucifer.

Some homeless person made a mess with oil and he was standing in front of it. Plus oil wouldn't do anything it needed to be holy fire. But she always carrying extra. So when they circling each other she was pour holy water on the floor. She backed and smirked as she set fire on the floor. Lucifer watched the fire surround him. He looked up at Taylor and gave her a slow clap.

"So you're the Winchester's daughter, Dean's right?"

Taylor smirked at the angel as he did as well. He was very fond of her. No, no, no he liked her. He found that she was very beautiful, she had Dean's apple eyes. But she had her mothers hair and smile and well everything. Lucifer wanted to know more about the Winchester's daughter. Just by her smirk he was gripped. Maybe this Winchester was different.

Taylor, liked him. He had a voice to melt. His grin, his hair, his eyes. They're all to die for. But no she can't do that! Fall in love with the Devil? The angle that gave her uncle hell. Taylor knew if she fell and fell hard there will be no going back. She would be the disappointment to the Winchester name. She also didn't want to offend her uncle Castiel, what if he thinks that Taylor doesn't like him because he is too innocent?

"Yes I am. But I am not here for small chat. I want to know what you are doing?"

"Stuck in a trap you set. Can you not see?" Lucifer chuckled at his own joke.

"I mean what the world are you doing with innocent people?"

Lucifer smirked. "Demanding very nice."

She rolled she eyes and flipped him off. He put his hand in defence and chuckled. Taylor thought he would be a total dickward, he would be more annoying. But she was wrong, he was funny and was surprisingly nice. They were both talking. She was trying to get information. It took them long enough to co-operate. Then they were laughing and having a friendly chat.

"You are not what I expected. I must see your beautiful face once more Taylor." He said.

As he watched her put out the fire. Once she was done, Lucifer was in front of her. He was looking down at her eyes, his hand creasing her face. A small piece of hair fell as he slowly moved it away. Taylor's breath was taken away. She did fall in love. In love with an angel. Who would known?

"I must see you." She blushed.

"Maybe sooner the you thought." She said

As she kissed his lips and running away with the information she needed. Lucifer smirked as he felt the touch on his lips. He chuckled to himself. He fell in love with the Winchester Daughter. Then he disappeared no where to he seen or found.

•-•-•-•-•

She entered the bunker and gave the information to her father. Dean watched her talk. Sam was out and Castiel was somewhere so the father and daughter was alone in the bunker.

"And it took you like three hours?"

"Do you realise it is hard to talk it out the devil?"

"Or you were flirting with him." Dean joked as he saw the redness creep up to her cheeks. "You were flirting with him!"

"No I wasn't I was doing what you asked but then it turned to a friendly chat and then he said I was beautiful so..." She sighed. "Okay, I do like him. And he likes me. I know it!"

Dean chuckled at his daughter's panic. "It's alright TayTay. Just make sure your careful."

"Seriously? TayTay? I hate that! And thank you." As she went to her room.

"Hm the devil may care." Dean said to himself couldn't wait to tell the others.