You've Got Nothing To Lose

Okay, I know the process is so much more longer, but I just want to skip the process because…IDK. It's hard for me to write for multiple reasons. So…okay…thanks…xx

Time Lapse of…IDEK how long. We'll say that Avery actually admitted to committing the crime and he was forced to go to juvy and he's under house arrest when he gets back. Like…the cuff on his ankle…the whole shebang…yep. AND before you ask, no, I'm not going to make Sienna be okay right away, That isn't real. At all. So there. 

-------

Sienna

-------

She felt sick. She was sleeping when Josh knocked on her door. 

"Hi, Birdy." Josh said happily. "The sun is shining, the world is beautiful, and the birds are singing. What say you to packing up and gettin' ready to go to my summer home?" 

Sienna ran her fingers through her messy hair and sat up slowly, her whole body aching. 

"How on earth did you manage to convince Austin to let you stay here?" Sienna grumbled, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. 

"Well, you know. Being his friend has it's perks." Josh said cheerily. After what happened to Sienna, no one wanted to leave her alone. Tino and Aaron slept on Austin's couch while Phil and Alan shared Alan's old bedroom. 

The Bring Me boys (excluding Oliver and Hannah) flew back to Sheffield with promises of Snapchatting her later when she was feeling better. She and Matt Nicholls were already Best Friends on Snapchat, making Jordan very jealous. 

Max and Ivy went to Josh's Summer home and they were expecting Sienna, Austin, Alan, Phil, Tino, and Aaron from that day to the end of that week.

Josh smiled at Sienna again when he noticed her wearied looks. 

"Are you alright, love?" 

It had been exactly four weeks since Avery had hurt her. Sienna couldn't help but want to say no, but she only smiled at Josh. 

"Yeah. I guess so." 

Josh gave her an easy smile and helped her gather items around her room to pack while Sienna sat on the bed, fluffing her pillow and contemplating going back to sleep. 

Sienna glanced up and watched as Austin stood at her door way, his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Hey, Sienna." Austin said quietly. 

"Hey." Sienna greeted her father, her eyes casted down to the carpet where his black Toms were planted, making little indents in the carpet. "What's up?" 

"I…uh…Noah packed up all of his things. He's ready and downstairs." Austin's tone was hopeful. Sienna was glad that he was finally coming to terms with having Noah and Sienna be together. He actually allowed Noah to spend the night a couple of times, and Sienna was actually grateful because she really needed Noah's support. Noah, of course, was outraged that Avery did such a thing to Sienna like that, but he felt more-so guilty that his new 'friend' did the disgusting deed. But Sienna made it very clear to Noah that she didn't want to talk about it. And he respected that. 

"Oh. Can you send him up here?" Sienna asked, rubbing her neck. Austin nodded and hesitated, his footing faltered. 

"Uh, Si - I…I just wanted to say that…that I love you…" 

Sienna went red in the face and played with her bedsheets. "I love you too." 

Austin coughed from slight discomfort and nodded, walking away. Sienna let out a breath and Josh chuckled loudly.