Chap. 18 { Besties.. }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I sat down at the table waiting for Makayla. Today, I'm meeting with my best friend. It's going to be the first time we've seen each other and I can't wait to see her.

Her and Alex both were on vacation and they're just getting back this morning.

"Hello ma'am, are you ready to order?" the waiter asked coming to my table.

"Oh no sir, not yet. I'm actually waiting for someone." I answered and he nodded walking away.

"Teyanaaaa!!!" I got up turning around seeing Makayla coming inside the restaurant.

"Omg Makayla!!!" We shared a tight hug. I couldn't even hold it in anymore. I broke down crying right there on her shoulder. I missed my best friend so much.

"Kayla I missed you so much." I said as we pulled away sitting down.

"I know! I was so scared that you were dead. Cause you know August is pretty crazy. I'm just glad your actually here!" She smiled and I smiled back.

"You look so good. How has my baby girl been? Any new kids?" I asked referring to Alex.

"Oh girl no. But she's actually doing good. You know her and Aubrey are like best friends like us. Both are cheerleaders and everything. She's getting so big my girl is a teenager."

"Oh trust me, I know. Aubrey and I connect so much it's crazy. She's a miniature me. Like literally!! She's girly just like her mama." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah. But we're not really trying for another baby. I feel like Alex is enough and already cost too damn much. I swear she asks for money almost every damn week. Then that cheerleading shit expensive as hell! Who would've thought cheerleading was that expensive?!" She said and I laughed.

"They're growing up. Let them live."

"Are you ladies ready to order?" The same waiter asked returning to our table.

After ordering our food, we continued to talk.

"So what's this I hear that your pregnant?" She asked.

I sighed nodding, "Its true. The baby could be for August or his cousin. No, I wasn't fucking them. They literally were forcing me to fuck them. Weezy raped me when August left me with him. Now, I don't know who the baby daddy is. But, cross ya fingers, the baby is for August." I said raising my hands crossing my fingers.

"I would say cheers, but you can't." She said and I laughed

"Sadly, nope."

"That's fucked up. You sure you wanna keep the baby?" She asked me. "I mean, the baby might look just like the father. You know your going to have flashbacks of what happened to you. Think about it, after 5 years. You not gonna forget it just that fast." She said drinking her drink.

I looked away at the window. She had a point but I don't want to have those two choices in my mind right now.

"So what, you think I should get the baby adopted or aborted?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"As much as I hate it, I -"

"Makayla you know I'm against both of those things." I said cutting her off.

"Yes sis, I know. But I don't want this affecting you in the long run." She said. I shook my head.

"Kayla it's not the baby's fault. He or she didn't ask to be here." I said back.

"Do you and Christopher really think y'all can afford another baby right now? A newborn at that! All y'all kids are big. A'Layah might be 5, but you would've thought she was older the way she talks!" Makayla said.

"I don't know Makayla. I'll think about it but I don't think taking an innocent child's life is really the choice.."

"Your choice sis, not mine. Whatever your with, I'm with. I'm going to support you no matter what." She said. I nodded twirling my straw in my drink.

-{ MAKAYLA POV }-

I am so glad my best friend is back but I just don't think her keeping the baby is a good idea. I don't like abortions or signing a child up for adoption, but I mean she's having a baby for a monster. When she looks at the baby all she's going to see is the dad.

If I was her, as much as it would hurt, I was most likely abort the baby. She's going to regret it but I mean at least she won't be able to think about those monsters again.

She's been gone for 5 years and she's all I've been thinking about. After she was gone, I was going through a depression stage. Vincent and the guys helped me get help and I overcame it. Her leaving affected everyone in a different type of way. Especially Chris. He wasn't the same anymore. He wasn't really making as much music and if he did, it wasn't much.

At every show or appearance he would do, we would be there on his side as if Teyana was there. He would ask his fans to continue to pray and hope that she comes home.

I really feel bad. Those past 5 years, the whole family been stuck together like glue. We all needed each other.

Mama Tee even started doubting if Teyana was still alive.

When we find out that Tae was with her, it was a miracle and that's when we knew that we had to do something.

* * * * * *

"I don't know what to do..." Teyana said crying. I got up patting her back and hugging her. "I don't want to make the wrong decision."

"It's okay. We're going to figure it out, I promise. I love you sis." I said and kissed her forehead.

———————

Who All Agree With Makayla ? 👀
Comment Your Thoughts . 🥶