Chap. 15 { Snitch.. }

Later That Night...
-{ AUGUST POV }-

I closed my eyes smoking more of my blunt while this bitch was sucking my dick. "Spit on it." I told her holding her hair.

* * * * *

"Here, now get out." I told her throwing her $50. She stood up fixing her skirt.

"That's it? You not gonna return the favor or fuck me August? Then $50? Are you kidding me right now? Do I look like I'm worth $50?!" She yelled getting upset.

"Don't raise ya fucking voice talking to me. You came here to suck my sjck and that's it. And you excepted me to give you more? Got me fucked up. Now get the fuck out."

"Oh whatever. You just mad that she has a baby with Weezy and not ya dumb ass. Jealous ass nigga." She laughed walking out my room. I followed and as soon as she went to walk down the stairs, I picked her up carrying her to the railing. "GET OFF OF ME!" She screamed trying to scratch me off of her. I threw her ass over the railing watching as she landed face front on the floor.

"OH SHIT!" My dudes yelled downstairs watching as a pool of blood started forming around her head.

"FUCK YALL STANDING THERE FOR? CLEAN THE SHIT UP!" I yelled at them and walked back to my bedroom. I slammed the door close and sat on my bed.

I just started crying. It's one of the last things I do but I did it. When I found out that Weezy could possibly be the father of Teyana's baby, I felt betrayed and hurt. I knew I shouldn't have left him alone with Teyana.

Tae told me everything Teyana told him. I didn't kill his ass. I let him go. I don't need his help either. I decided to let him go with another shot to the leg for shutting my cameras off. So now he's in the hospital telling them a lie of how he got shot in the arm and leg. He promised to never say anything so he better not have snitched.

Now Weezy, that nigga is dead to me now. I can't even look at him the same way anymore. I'm going to go to the party and stuff. But what ima do, he is going to deserve.

It all makes sense now though. Tae told he always slaps her ass and everything. She doesn't like being around him and that night, he immediately left the house when I got back home that night.

The worst part is, he's been smiling in my face like he didn't rape my girl that night when they were left alone.

Weezy is like a brother to me. And for him to do this shit is fake as hell. I'm definitely getting my damn revenge.

-{ TAE POV }-

"And what happened to you?" The Officer said. I looked at my girlfriend then back at him.

"Babe, tell him. No need to hold back." She said rubbing arm. "August is going to get what he deserves." She said looking at me.

"August? Oh yeah, I'm familiar with him. Another August case Nerry!" The Officer said to the other cop and they both laughed. "He did this to you?" He asked me.

I hesitated to answer at first because I know August is hella dangerous and he threatened that if I told on him, he would kill me. But, it's too late now. If I lie, they're going to see that I'm lying.

"Y-Yeah.." I whispered. They nodded

"And why did he do this?"

I begin explaining to him how August been holding Teyana on and island for 5 years and how I helped her to escape and everything and how she mad.

The whole 9 yard.

I want this nigga in jail.

"That's where she's been? Oh yeah, that's kidnapping." He begin writing more stuff down.

"Do you know where he is now?" The other cop asked.

I nodded. "He's out here now. They're having a party for his cousin tomorrow night. He's involved with this too." I told them.

"Do you know where the party will be held and what time?"

I gave them the address and time. "Perfect. We're going to arrest them tomorrow night." He grinned.

"You might want to be careful," My girlfriend said.

"Yeah. He's pretty big." I added.

"What? Y'all thought we was gonna roll in with a few cop cars? HA! Hell no! We going to need SWATS for days." They said laughing and we joined.

"Thank you so much. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope y'all can take them down." I told them both.

"Oh we will. Our whole department been waiting to take him down for years. Thanks for the information." They walked out and my girlfriend smile kissing lips.

"You did great baby." She said.

I don't care if I'm a big ass snitch right now. I just want to protect Teyana because she deserves to be happy with her own family. Not being held inside a home 24/7 by some dudes thats hurting her. I really hope this actually works.

If not, I'm dead.

———————-

Who All Think Tae Wrong For Snitching ? 👀

Comment Your Thoughts . 🤗