Chap. 5 { Concequences.. }

-{ AUGUST POV }-

"Tank make sure you got them addresses right. Gotta make sure I get all my money from these niggas back in the states." I said. He nodded getting on the phone.

"Yo Aug, we gotta start packing up man. I gotta be back in the states by tomorrow so I can meet up with my planner for my party bro." Weezy told him.

"Nigga what you worrying for? You acting like we don't both own a damn jet." I said and we all laughed. "I'm thinking bout taking Teyana this time. But, I don't want to take no fucking chances, and she gets away."

Weezy shook his head laughing, "Could kiss that ass goodbye then. Girl been missing for 5 years, somebody's bound to help her to get back to her family." He said.

"Ain't none of that shit gon' happen. Ima keep her ass right under me. Plus we gon have security there, ain't nobody gon fuck with us. People know who we are." I said shrugging.

"Man...She fine as hell tho. Lemme tap that ass, just once."

"This nigga Weezy livid bruh!" One of the guys said and we all laughed.

"You my family and stuff and I love you like a brother, but I can't do that one for ya. Hell nah. She special." I said looking at my phone.

"So I cant hit, but you let Tito fuck? Where's the "brotherly love" there August?" He asked. I frowned looking up from my phone and my eyes shot towards Tito.

Tito was one of my new guys. He's been working for me for a good month. He's one of them niggas that stay in my house and shit for protection if anyone tries to come pop some shit off.

"Fuck you mean? Tito you fucked Teyana?" I asked him. I didn't know shit. I never let ANY of these niggas fuck with Teyana on that level.

He stayed quiet. "Oh, so now you quiet Tito? Tell him what you told me." Weezy told Tito. My blood was beginning to Fume through my body.

"Tito, you don't hear me talking to you now?"

"Man fuck Weezy! Why the fuck you always gotta open yo damn mouth!" Tito exclaimed bumping up into Weezy's face who was laughing smoking a blunt.

After a good puff, Weezy put the blunt down. Next thing you know, he punched Tito in the face.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT NIGGA? HUH?!?! YOU NOT MY DAMN BOSS! YOU WORK FOR ME MAN! REMEMBER THAT SHIT!" He yelled in Tito's face.

"Pick his ass up. Bring him to the house down the road" I said glaring at him. Tito was one of the dudes I really fuck with that works for me. But right now, ion give a shit about him.

* * * * * * * *

"This nigga really yelled in my face. Felt all the spit and all.." Weezy said standing next to me as we watched the tie Tito up. I laughed glancing at Weezy then back at them.

"That's what you get. Let these niggas play with you and shit. They know better than to pull that shit on me." I scoffed shaking my head.

"Aight, he's yours." The boys said stepping away from Tito. He had a bloody nose from when Weezy punched him earlier.

"Damn my hand hurts," Weezy said.

"Tito, what the fuck is wrong with you man? Fucking my girl? You know how I feel about her!" I yelled stepping a step closer to him.

He laughed. "Your girl? Ha, You wish! Nigga she is married to -"

POW!

Tito groaned loudly. I watched as his side begin to stream with blood through his shirt.

"What that shit was you was talking?" I asked.

"I hate you! You a fucking monster August! The cops are gonna find her, and you gonna rot in hell!" Tito yelled.

I laughed in his face, "You gonna be down there too Tit. I wasn't in this shit alone. All these motherfuckers in here coming along with me. Including you. So I guess we'll see each other. But, you'll be there before me." I smirked. "Finish his ass." I told the rest of the gang. Next thing you know, about 8 shots were fired.

"Damn!" Weezy laughed.

"ANYBODY ELSE WANNA GO WITH TITO?!?!! HUH? NOBODY FUCK WITH TEYANA! NOBODY!" I yelled walking to the door.

"What you wanna do with the body Aug?"

"Ion care. Just get rid of it." I said before walking out with Weezy.

Nigga really got me fucked up. I'll kill a nigga behind Teyana. I want all these niggas in there to know that.

Even Weezy cause this nigga always staring at her and shit. Ain't shit stopping me from blowing his shit.

Ion care if he is my damn family.

________________

Aug Don't Play Behind Tey..

Comment Your Thoughts . 🤩