Requested Castiel and Father!Crowley ≫ I disobeyed him for you

For Sammarain aka Sam.

She loves her dad, honestly but she wasn't a little demon is now. She's a strong mature demon. She could act all cute and adorable but then BAM she can turn into this badass demon. Her dad, Crowley, is the king of hell making her princess. Sam met many people in her lifetime, but she has never met anyone like this certain person.

He had dark hair and star-shining blue eyes. His voice was deep and it was enchanting. They are both suppose to not like each other, however Sam helps him and the Winchesters out. She is probably one of the decent demon they met. Sam wasn't suppose to fall in love. Especially an angel.

Oh her dad is going to be so angry. Sam never told a soul. She was afraid that Cas will never accept her feelings;she hopes those feelings just fades away. The only thing she didn't know is that Cas loves her. But she was told by a certain Winchester. She was happy but how was she going escape her fathers wishes?

But Crowley, oh he know. He knows every single little secrets little Sam had or has. She couldn't just simply run away from him and she knew that. Crowley was disappointed but he wasn't going to lose his daughter to some baby in a trench coat. No, he was going to convince her that  Castiel is bad for her. So she will loath the dirty trench coat angel.

"Sweetie. Castiel, isn't good for you." Crowley stared.

"Why is he not?" Sam asked.

As she watched her dad through the mirror while doing her hair. She waited expecting an answer. But Crowley hesitated.

"He rebelled Heaven, he leads a civil war up there. You know that bad things."

"Isn't that what we do?" Sam asked.

Crowley sometimes forgets that they are demons and demons are bad news. He decided it was better just to tell her honestly for once a truth than a lie to his own daughter.

"I don't want you to see him. That baby in that dirty trench coat." Crowley sneered.

Sam spun around and got up. "You can't do that!"

"Oh yes I can, young lady! I am your father and you must listen to me!" He shouted in his parent voice.

"You can't control my whole life, dad!"

"Just watch me."

Sam stormed to the door. "I am going to see him."

"Don't you d-" but she was off zapped away to where Castiel was.

Castiel saw Sam and smiled. He walked towards her as she lead him into a empty alleyway. She smiled and pushed him against the wall and kissed his right on the lips. It was soft and warm. They both felt so happy, they both knew this is so wrong but yet so right. They tore apart their kiss and gazed into each other's eyes.

"How about your dad." He asked in a confuse tone.

"Cas, I disobeyed him just for you." He smiled.

Once more you kissed him while both of you were smiling throughout the whole thing.