Chapter 12

A/N: Hey all here's part two and like the first half it isn't edited either lol  :)

Chapter 12 (Chelsea POV)

I was waiting for the girls… Aria and Avena to come out. It seemed that when I get locked inside myself, my head, deeply, they are always aware.

You should have waited until the guys were back… Aria teased.

 You projected your dream to Gabriel Avena said after a long pause.

What? I ran cold. I- I took a step back, my legs shaking weakly, as I thought of what he saw. Maybe- maybe he didn’t see much, Greta had woken me- oh god, that’s why she came to me? I asked them.

Long story short? Gabriel’s mom used her Luna voice and ordered Gabriel to forget something unwillingly and he remembered, latched onto your energy as you were resetting. Which you wouldn’t have needed to do if you waited for the guy, Aria thought once again. After remembering his own memories, well you and he shared yours. He literally felt what you felt, what you endured it was like it was him with Leo, it only stopped…

When Greta woke me? I finished for Avena. Bending over, I was startled, trying to catch my breath and relax; I realized I was in new clothes.

 You had a fever, almost 120 degree Chelsea, it was bad. Jack, Camilla, Marx and Gabriel gave you an ice bath, sure enough as I glanced in the large tub, I could see a few pieces of ice still remaining.

Where was Gabriel?

Near you, freaking outin the hall way freaking out… in the kitchen- Aria snorted.

Freaking out? I mocked.

No… brooding… Avena finished.

My chest still ached at hear of what I’m sure was confusing and painful for him. Breathed deeply, inhaling and then exhaling, trying to not let shame swallow me.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF CHELSEA! Were they right? No... Yes… maybe?

I had nothing to be ashamed of. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I repeated over and over again as I calmed. He saw… he saw me at my worst, felt what I felt. I have nothing to be ashamed of.  I looked in the mirror once more, “I have nothing to be ashamed of…” I whispered so low I doubt even Greta in the main room heard me say it. But as strong as the belief was in my head – at the moment – the words out loud lacked confidence.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF CHELSEA! NOT A SINGLE THING! YOU SURVIVED… Aria and Avena both growled the words out in anger. I’m not sure they understood though, if Gabriel lived what I did… then he’s going to make out… Going to figure out that I gave up, towards the end I thought death was coming and I wanted it. I couldn’t go out there.

Couldn’t? Aria asked.

What are you going to do? Hide out in the Marx and Camilla’s bathroom? Well at least my wolves had sarcasm.

.

.

After washing my face I went to the room, expecting to see Greta but she wasn’t there… squaring my shoulders I opened the door and went out to find the Greta, and everyone else waiting for me. She gave a small sad smile, and then went out the back door to a man that looked like Marx. Just older. I was a bit worried that I had walked into the kitchen and Gabriel had yet to even turn around to face me as I approached. My heart sank for a second until I was taken completely off guard by a shriek and body hitting mine, then holding me tightly crying.