Announcement!

Hey guys! It's Author-Chan with an announcement to make.
So I kinda had an idea that I wanted to make into a killing game with a bright new cast. This killing game I plan on planning is going to take a darker turn, lighter rules, more vulnerable sleeping arrangements.

So I kinda wanna make a comic, but my art sucks. Or if you guys want a story about this, please comment what you want.

This is why I'm planning another art competition. So the plan is to see what Danganronpa style art is the best!
The deadline will be March 10th. It's a month from now.

Whoever wants to be the artist for the characters of this new killing game, will have to submit Danganronpa based art to me via Instagram, email, or tagging me in an art book.

There will only be one winners or the artist title. If I'm doing a story, I'll also need an editor.

Rules:

1. The Competition starts from now to March 10th.

2. The only art I will take is Danganronpa based art.

3. Be sure to send the art to me before the deadline.

4. There will be only ONE winner for this competition, so try your absolute best.

5. If you want to be an editor, just send me some of your writing.

Those are all of the rules. I really wanna make this KG a reality! Please help me achieve this. Thank you, and do your best!

Insta is: crusifixdroid_madeline_bacon

Email is: madelinebacon2001@gmail.com