Important Announcement

Hello all! I know that this announcement is sudden, but I felt like this had to be addressed. It's very important for me to make this clear as the author of this story. Before we begin, this is targeted at Wattpad, not Quotev.

So, as you all know, I've been writing this story for about four years now. My writing style has developed into a better one, but one thing has been happening since May of 2021.

People are deciding to make very rude comments about my story, and about the (y/n) I have created for this story. Basically because of her talent, they want to slander (y/n) for that. These comments are specifically from Prologue part 1 from what I've seen so far.

All I've gotten was support from most of the people who have read this. Heck, this story was even the top Danganronpa v3 story. I thank the ones who have given me support for all of these years that I've been writing.

One thing that I need to say though. These rude comments need to stop. I've put a lot of time, energy, and thought into writing out this story, and it kinda hurts when people start saying bad things about it. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there is one rule I go by.

If you have a rude thing to say about a content creator's work, please keep it to yourself. If you don't like what you're reading, you are free to click out of the story.

This shouldn't apply to just my story or my art work. This should apply to all the content that all creators make. If someone don't like something, they shouldn't spread hate.

Spreading hate about things a creator has put a lot of effort and time into can cause depression and loss of motivation to update or continue working on something that other people enjoy.

The rude comments I've been getting recently have been making me feel self conscious about this whole story. It makes me just want to stop writing if I'm just gonna get hate.

But here's the thing. That's not gonna happen. I may be upset, but I know a lot of you support me, and this story, and I want you all to continue supporting this story. If someone makes a rude comment, please try to tell that person to stop. Other people have already been standing up for this story, and please continue doing that.

For all of those who have been supporting me... thank you. You all make it worth writing this story. You all make it worth putting smiles on your faces when a weekly update comes. Once again, thank you for supporting me.

I'll see you all on Friday with the next update. Hopefully these hate comments stop soon.

-yuki_no_fuyu