Prologue Part 8

Your POV:

     "I think I might just listen to him..."
     Those words echoed through my head as if it were a metronome. I had said that I'd listen to the purple haired man who slapped me, known as Kaito Momota. I didn't know if I had enough confidence to even listen to him, but here I am telling Rantaro that I might listen to Kaito. I felt like a liar to him.
     "(y/n), are you alright?" Rantaro asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
     "Y-Yeah... I am. Let's go. We should meet more of the people here. I think there's like five more we have to meet," I replied, giving off a fake smile.
     "Well if we are going to look some more, might I suggest that area over there," Rantaro suggested, pointing at a building a little to the right and down a path.
     I nodded lightly, and I started walking on the trail to the strange building. The building has an area of the building, the floor was checkered, and the doors were made of glass. The building read "Dormitory".
"A dormitory huh?" I asked, "how long are they intending us to stay here?"
"I have no idea, but after you. Ladies first," Rantaro replied.
With a shaky sigh, I entered the strange building. Once I got in there, I noticed many smaller rooms in there. All of them had a pixel version of people I assumed were most of the people I met already. There was a staircase to an upper floor of rooms as well, and there were seventeen total.
"Beary nice to see you again!" I heard, the monokubs popping up.
"Why, hello bear," the red one said happily.
"Sorry to intrude," the yellow/orange one added.
"What is it now? And what do you mean by intruding?" I asked in response.
"Cuz this is your home, you bastards!" the yellow/orange bear replied.
"I think that the last part was unnecessary," Rantaro told the small glasses wearing bear.
"We finished setting up the showers! Now you can go pee!" The blue bear yelled.
That comment made my face make the most unamused look ever. Did that bear even know what a toilet was, or is it that stupid?
"Why don't they just use the toilets?" the red bear asked.
I mentally was grateful that the red bear at least had common sense. I face palmed slightly despite the added comment.
"Huh? Even for number two!?" the blue bear exclaimed.
That comment was enough for me. My face went blank, cold white air spewing out of my mouth as I fell over, face first on the ground. Before I made an impact, I felt something wrap around my waist and legs, hoisting be back up and into something warm and soft. I looked up slightly, and I saw it was Rantaro who caught me, and was holding me in his arms. I wasn't even on the ground anymore.
"(y/n) are you alright?" Rantaro asked me.
My face exploded in a blush as I realized what was happening. I let out a shaky sigh.
"Y-Yeah I'm fine..." I muttered in response.
The bears disappeared after that, giving their super annoying line. Once they left Rantaro placer me back onto my feet before chuckling slightly.
"You really need to be more careful. You could injure yourself," Rantaro told me.
"I know... but in any case... I don't want to live here," I muttered.
Rantaro seemed to agree with me on that. After calling down a little, I looked in front of me, seeing someone new. She had short grace hair with a lace headband in her hair. Her eyes were a grayish green. She had a frilly maid looking uniform on her, with designs shaped like spider webs. She had her hand up fo her chin, thinking about something. I walked up to her, and Rantaro followed.
"I fail to see their objective..." the girl said.
"Huh? I don't get what you mean.." I replied to her.
"If they are holding us for ransom, a large facility such as this would be unnecessary," the girl explained, "furthermore, I gather that they would rather care for us than hurt us. In light of this...I fail to see the true objective of the culprits responsible for kidnapping us."
"I never even thought about it, but I agree one hundred percent," I replied, "but why would these people go so far as to get all of this? There are seventeen Ultimates gathered here, but why?"
"I agree with you but pardon me...I have not introduced myself yet. I am Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid. Please let me know if you require my service," the girl known as Kirumi introduced.
"I kind of assumed that because of your outfit. It looks like something a maid would wear," I replied with a light smile.
"You're very observant," Kirumi replied, "I am an Ultimate with incredible intellect and strength. I also work as a private maid. I can complete almost any request given to me. That's what people say about me, but they over exaggerate... I will not complete any request that is asked of me. I once received a request to annihilate a rival nation, but as it was impossible, I rejected it."
"That is still pretty big.." I replied.
"I have been only employed as a maid, not anything else," Kirumi explained.
"But that is amazing! You must've been hired by many people. It's an amazing job!" I exclaimed.
"Moving on... What do you intend to do now?" Kirumi asked me in a serious tone.
"You shouldn't ask an Otaku that question. It's a tough one to think about. What should we do?" I replied, "what would you do, Kirumi?"
"I hold no opinions or desires of which go speak. As a maid, my only desire is to fulfill the desires of others. So please, think about what you desire for yourself, and what you desire from me. No matter the situation, no matter what happens, I am here to serve everyone," Kirumi replied.
She still thinks if desired of others more than herself. I can see why she is the Ultimate Maid. I waved her a goodbye before leaving the dormitory area. Once we got outside, I bumped into someone, landing on the ground in front of the dormitory.
      I saw a girl rubbing her head from the impact. She had blonde hair, and magenta eyes. Music note pins decorated her hair, keeping her bangs out of her face. Her outfit consisted of a pink school uniform with a pink vest. Her skirt was magenta with an arrangement of music notes. She got up, and while I was getting over the pain, she offered a hand to help me up.
     "I'm so sorry for bumping into you! I had no idea anyone was coming out there!" the girl exclaimed, offering her hand.
"It's alright..." I replied, taking her hand and getting up.
"Why do you seem so down. Come on! Turn that frown upside down! We can't escape here if you're so down!" the girl exclaimed.
"Um... alright? I guess?" I asked, confused by how upbeat that girl is.
Next to her was a boy. He had a striped black uniform and a hat on. His eyes were gray, and his hair navy blue. He seemed a bit emoish. The girl seemed to be deep in thought for a moment, before her eyes sparked up in excitement.
"Oh yeah! My name is Kaede Akamatsu, I'm the Ultimate Pianist. Nice to meet you!" she exclaimed, "and that boy over there is Shuichi Saihara. He's the Ultimate Detective."
"Hey... I don't have the credentials to be called that yet... all I did was solve a murder case..." the boy known as Shuichi said.
"How many times do I have to go over this? Not anyone can just solve a murder case!" Kaede exclaimed.
     "Wait what?" I asked.
     "Shuichi needs to have more faith in his detective skills. I believe in him alright?" Kaede explained.
     "You do have a point there... people always tell me to have faith in myself. Don't be me Shuichi. Have more faith," I explained, leaving Kaede and Shuichi in shock before walking away.
     Rantaro walked with me, not saying a word. I had two more people to meet. This was going to be it.

I know it's been awhile since I've updated the cannon story. Here we are. Reader has 2 people left. I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try to update next week. Also, I'm still waiting for fanart from other people. Please try to get that in.-CRUSIFIXdroid

It All Started By One Single Tear (Rantaro x reader x YandereMastermind Kokichi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara