Fanart Competition Is Over!

So yeah. The fanart competition is over. I gave a lot of extra time, and I never got the pieces from the people that I was waiting for. I'm sorry, but I can't keep this dragging out. So I've gotten about 4 fanart pieces. I thank the people who made these for me. I'm going to give the results here. The results will be like 4 chapters for Quotev because they have a system for only one picture per chapter. 

1st place goes to xXKitty_The_LiarXx on wattpad with her amazing Kokichi drawing.

This drawing was my personal favorite. I feel like this drawing predicts how Kokichi acts as being the mastermind. Aka being more cunning and lying a lot more. This drawing shows how perceptive Kokichi can be. This amazing and I love it. xXKitty_The_LiarXx wins an art piece, a spoiler, a special chapter, an mention, and their piece being featured.

2nd place is a tie! I know that seems a bit cliche, but I can't decide which one I like more. They both kind of relate in the same way. This has to do with the killings. The second place winners are _ItzAmelia715 and obe1kitty
You can find obe1kitty on Quotev as RANDOM clover.

Let's start with _ItzAmelia715 Her piece depicts a prediction on where the cannon mastermind of the game, (spoiler warning here), Tsumugi Shirogane is killed in place of Rantaro

Her piece depicts a prediction on where the cannon mastermind of the game, (spoiler warning here), Tsumugi Shirogane is killed in place of Rantaro. I thought this was an amazing prediction because Kokichi takes Tsumugi's place as mastermind. The artist described the reason in which she made the prediction was "Since Tsumugi isn't the mastermind, she doesn't really play a huge role."
I can partially agree with that, but I love Tsumugi.

Now let's talk about the drawing obe1kitty made

Now let's talk about the drawing obe1kitty made. This is a drawing of reader-chan as the culprit. I thought this drawing was a pretty good prediction. What if reader-chan were to snap? Also when I saw this drawing, it first kinda rubbed on me as if reader-chan was a victim, and decapitated. I thought this drawing showed two meanings. That's why I love this so much.
_ItzAmelia715 And obe1kitty win a drawing, a spoiler, a mention, and their piece being used in my story.

3rd place goes to SilverPip with her drawing as reader-chan.

This drawing was a reader-chan drawing. I feel like that the prediction SilverPip made was that reader will get stronger throughout the story. This is definitely a cute drawing and I see that the art for reader-chan reminds me on how I draw my persona. It was like that for the second place piece as well. SilverPip wins a drawing, their piece being used in my story, and a mention.

Thank you to those who participated. I'm sorry to say that I don't have any honorable mentions yet. If you still have a drawing that is a late entry, I'll add it to honorable mentions. I am sorry to those who were working. I feel really bad that I couldn't hold this any longer.  Oh yeah. The drawing used for the one chapter on wattpad, and the first one on Quotev. It was something I thought would be nice to add... also I wrote this in a car and some asshole decided to speed across when my grandma was trying to cross the intersection. Long story short, we almost got hit... my nerves are off the charts...
Once again thank you! -CRUSIFIXdroid.