Prologue Part 1

(This is a little note before the story starts. The ending is going to be a bit different then the actual game ending. I won't tell everyone what it is yet. Also there is no first memory in this version. That's a hint. Put your guesses in the comments below ^^. I hope you all enjoy this story!)

Your POV:

Darkness that's all I could see...... Darkness..... that's all that was around me at the moment. That darkness told me that I was trapped... trapped with my own thoughts.... my inner demons.
I reached out to a hand. A hand that belonged to no one.

'That's right! I'm an ultimate student...' I thought.

My eyes opened slowly. I could only see darkness. The only thing that was visible was three lines where ever I was in front of me with light that peaked through. I felt around what I was in. It was a tight confinement with four sides. I pushed in front of me, and suddenly the exit to the confinement swung open.

I rolled out of the locker, knocking into many items like a bowling pin before finally hitting the wall.

"Ouch...." I muttered, "that's probably gonna leave a bruise..."

I got up as a dizzy mess, still affected by hitting my head on the wall. I brushed my outfit off. I took a moment to analyze the clothes I was wearing. It was a (f/c) v-neck dress that was long sleeved. It went to my calves. On the waistline was a (sf/c) bow, and ribbon that wrapped around the waistline. I had (f/c) slip on dress shoes with (sf/c) bows on the tips. I had a (f/c) choker on with (sf/c) lace trim. There was a (f/c) oval charm on it with a (sf/c) Full Metal Alchemist symbol.

After looking at the clothes I was wearing, I looked around the room I was in. The room was futuristic yet old. There were desks with some sort of keyboard and touchscreen. In front of the room was an LED screen. Some of the desks and chairs were knocked over from me bumping into them.

There was a significant amount of vegetation growing in the room. Most of it was on the ceilings and the walls. There was red barbed ivy on the windows. From the look of the room, I was in a classroom.

I looked around for an exit. On the right side of the room was a door. I hastily walked to it, being a bit hesitant of what was on the other side. With shaky hands, I opened the door. To my surprise there was nothing there. It was just a hallway. I slowly stepped out of the room. It was a classroom. Classroom C to be more precise.

I went straight down the hall. The amount of vegetation growing increased. It was all over the walls, and all over the floor. It was like being in some sort of wild life thing. The only thing was there were no animals, and we weren't outside.

I noticed a staircase to my left. It was hot pink with polka dots that was a lighter shade of pink, and that had smaller polka dots that were yellow. I decided to go down the staircase.

'There has to be more than one person here right?" I thought.

I trotted down the staircase lost in thought. Once I reached the bottom, I noticed a hallway to my left. I was curious about it, so I went down the hallway. After going a little bit down the hallway, I noticed someone. He had green hair and eyes. His shirt was baggy and gray. It had many stripes of a darker gray. He wore baggy brown pants and regular sneakers. I decided to approach him.

'He might know what's going on..." I thought.

Once I got closer to him, I noticed he had many piercings in his right ear. His shirt also had a compass design on the front of his shirt. He had a chain on his right shoulder and a necklace on. His eyes held a nice soft look to them. He kinda looked like a playboy in a way.