Tagged..

Welp I was tagged by one of my followers, Shinyumbreon372
Here is what they tagged me to do.

1. What is your favorite moment in the DR series?(includes the anime and all 3 games)
My favorite moment in the series is one in v3. I'd say my favorite moment was when Kokichi lied about being the mastermind. That shocked me and got to me. My favorite part in the trial has a tie of three things. Number one was when Miu called kokichi a lying little abortion. The second part of it is when Kokichi called Miu a bitchlet. The third part of the tie is the trial 4 back-route. Kokichi did the monokuma laugh and it made me laugh in fear.

2. How did you come to like Danganronpa?
I started with watching Danganronpa the Animation because I saw the Top ten Mascots for the YouTube channel Anime America. Monokuma was the second place one. And the deal breaker was Kokichi. I saw some scenes with him, and I purchased the game because of Kokichi. Then I started loving Rantaro.

3. What is your zodiac?
My zodiac sign is Sagittarius.

4. If you were a mashup of 5 Danganronpa characters who would they be?
I feel like I'd be a mix of Kaede because of her charisma, Himiko because I can do her impression and I'm lazy, Maki because I will shank someone if they hurt my friends, Chiaki because I'm a nice gamer, and Tsumugi because I'm anime obsessed.

I tag:
Cookiestar16
chihsaki
ChildProjectile
xXKitty_The_LiarXx
_ItzAmelia715

Make sure to tag me so I can see your answers!I honestly don't know why I'm doing this. It's all pretty much DR themed so yeeeaaaaah...