Announcement! The Hate Needs To Stop! Wattpad Only!

Alrighty, so it's Christmas, and right now I'm kinda in a sour mood because I found out something while on call with my girlfriend.

Apparently, hate is still a common thing in prologue part one of my fanfiction that I've been working on for five years. I was having an amazing day, but then I find out that more people are posting hate, and it's making me feel bad about my writing,

I've been writing this for FIVE years, and the hate has started up again because of cringe culture. If you don't like the story, please click away. I'm sorry but for this to happen on Christmas nonetheless. It's irritating when I've been trying to write something that's made me happy, and for people to literally say "I don't like the story because of the talent."

What about Hifumi Yamada, the Ultimate Fanfic Writer? What about Tsumugi? Sonia? Some of the talents in the series are literally vague as much as Otaku is. It's getting ridiculous that people just want to hate on my writing for no reason.

This is literally the time I'm putting my foot down. I've been trying to be nice to everyone, but now I don't think that's going to work. Anyone who posts hate on my story will be muted on Wattpad, so they won't be able to comment. I'm literally done beating myself up over what rude people have to say about my story.

I'm literally done. My mental health has been rocky as of late, and I don't need hate from anyone right now. There are however people who have been supporting me, and I really appreciate you all. You know who you are.

In any case, I've already muted hate comments on my story, so this is a final chance to the people who feel they *have* to hate on my writing.

I'm just irritated because I was dealing with this crap on Christmas. I really hope all of my supporters are having an amazing Christmas.

That's all I have to say. There won't be any warnings. Anyone who posts hate here will be muted.

I'm any case, I'm done with my rant/announcement. To all of those who are supporters, please have a wonderful rest of your night!- Yuki