Fan Art Competition Time!

So guys hello. This is CRUSIFIXdroid obviously. So I wanted to host a competition for awhile! Here I am! Hosting one.
This competition is going to be a Fan Art Competition! Basically I would love fanart for this story, so I decided to do this. This is going to be hosted to quotev and Wattpad.
The fanart will be of a prediction that can happen anytime in the story. Not only will it give me ideas for what to write, but it will also be used for either the cover, or some part of the story.
Here are the important details.

• The competition will start on Monday, November 19th. This is when I'll start taking in drawings and judging them.

•The deadline will be Monday, December 17th, which is my birthday, so you have a little less than a month to get your drawings in.

•This competition is going to be your predictions shown in fanart you make. Either tag me in it, or leave a pm telling me where the drawing is, so I can look at it.

•There will be a 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and honorable mentions.

•1st place will get a special chapter in my Fanfiction, their fanart will be used in my story where I deem it necessary, they will get a shoutout, a spoiler of the story if they want to know it, and a drawing of their choice whether it's digital or hand drawn.

•2nd place will have their piece featured in my story, get a major spoiler if they want to hear it, have a drawing of their choice whether it's digital or hand drawn, and a shout out.

•3rd place will have their art featured in my story, a drawing of their choice, and a shoutout.

•Honorable mentions will have their art posted with a shoutout. I will probably use it for the story as well because I'm nice.

• I hope you all participate because I am in need of fanart for this amazing story. I have so many ideas to do. It takes me hours to update this, so it would be nice if you could make fanart.

•Fanart of your prediction of what will happen will also get you a few hints on where the story is going.

If you have any questions, please pm me. I want to make sure you guys understand what this challenge is. Like I said, I really hope you all participate. If you want to send the fanart via Instagram, my insta is crusifixdroid_madeline_bacon
If you want to send it via email, my email is madelinebacon2001@gmail.com
I wish you all luck, and I'll publish the new chapter tomorrow.

Note: I used art I made for this to give an example. I plan to use it in a future chapter.