2 Captain Tsunderes!: KNB One-Shots: Kasamatsu x Reader x Hanamiya.

A/M: sooo... This request has been long and overdue XD. Hope this turns out ok.

My one-shots quality has apparently dropped. Huhuhu ;(

-----

2 Captain Tsunderes!: KNB One-Shots: Kasamatsu x Reader x Hanamiya.

A request by @Seluciana

"She'll be with me!"

"No fucking way you tomato face captain! (Y/N) would go with me!"

This two guys were currently bickering in front of you. Almost forgetting that you were there.

One was the kind violent(mostly to Kise), rude but loses his self around girls, Kasamatsu Yukio. Basically a Tsundere and a freak-o around girls.

And the other one with black hair reaching his chin matched with his bushy brows and devilish grin, his behaviors matched with it, though he is a Tsundere within. A sadist, cute Tsundere.

Why are they even here in Shutoku, arguing who should you go with?

----

Being Shutoku High's basketball team manager and being a senior, you are supposed to work on a thesis. Figures your thesis is about the difference about public and private schools' performance in terms of sports.

After finishing Shutoku, you went to Seirin, Rakuzan, Yosen and Toō Gakuen finishing your work in a day without any trouble. People and students are quite kind enough to help.

Last on your list is Kaijo and Kirisaki Daichi. You decided to go first to Kaijo since you're kinda knew someone in there from your middle school days. Yep, Ryōta Kise.

You gave him a call, asking for the said favor which he agreed quickly. So here you are, infront of Kaijo High's basketball gym. It is just 5 in the morning so basically, it is just the people who's having practice that is in the school grounds.

Knocking on the double metal door, you then pushed it open and peeked inside. "Good morning! Ano...I am here looking for Ryōta? Is he here?"

Every head of the people inside the gym turned to where your voice came from, making you feel awkward.

"Uh? He isn't here? K bye!!!" You were about to exit like nothing happened when a body suddenly tackled you for a hug behind. It was Kise, you just know that he is the only one who has tendency to do that.

But instead of being encased in his arms, you tripped on your own feet and stumbled forward.

You closed your eyes, as ready as ever for the impact. But you just landed on something firm and it smelled like sweat, good smelling sweat.

You felt warmth on both of your arms as you were pushed away from the warm chest. Opening your eyes, you saw a blushing guy, with spiky raven hair and a surprisingly strong features like his eyebrows, semi-permanent scowl and tantalizing blue eyes. Scratch that, he actually looks quite cute.

"Fwuhaann~! Thank you mister, could have kissed the floor if you didn't managed to catch me." Giving him a slight smile, you see him flinch so obviously, retreating his hands that is in your shoulders.

He stepped back and averted his eyes from you, just to get glimpses from time to time. "I-It's not like I wanted to save you or anything, it is just-"

"Yeah, I know. Just being a man with balls and can manage to be gentleman in the eyes of women. No need to be defensive. I've met enough tsunderes before you."

"W-what?!" This time, he is 10x redder, steam coming out above him.

"Waaaa!!! Kasamatsu-Senpai! Don't take (Y/N)cchi away from me~ssu!" Kise was charging again towards you, but this Kasamatsu guy who saved you, saved you again by pulling your arm and you once again landed on his chest.