Dwarf - Boris

Name: Boris Urana

Age: 38

Nicknames: None (everyone's afraid of offending him; but he doesn't care what they call him)

Gender: Male

Birthday: February 15th

Looks: Boris has long ginger hair, which he pulls back into a ponytail, and naturally he has a long ginger beard and a long mustache, along with brown eyes and tanned skin. He's rather short, since he's a dwarf, and he's heavily muscled thanks to years of swinging a heavy battle-axe. When not wearing heavy steel armor, he can be seen wearing typical commoner attire.

Likes: Weapons, joking around, heavy armor, drinking ale, being with his wife and kids, any and all kinds of foods, playing card games

Dislikes: Cheaters, nobility, being away from his wife and kids, rainy weather, rude people, "that magic bullshit"

Personality: Boris is a jokester; he'll make innuendos out of anything, and he loves to prank people. He'll speak highly of anyone he cares about, particularly his wife and his twin children. He rarely ever gets angry, and when he does... Watch out.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Boris grew up on the surface world, after his family was exiled from the kingdom of Orzammar thanks to some drama between his father and the king. While on the surface world, he met his now-wife, Tara, and after they were married they had twins, Leta and Roris.
Boris decided to join the the Dragonborn solely for the purpose of making the surface world a better place for his growing kids; while not interested in anyone thanks to his loyalty to Tara, he does make perverted jokes about anyone who is already a couple.
Boris gets along very well with Jason and Jayden; he has yet to join in on their prank wars with Janny. He also gets along with Garrett and his friends.
Boris's biggest fear is possession and temptation. He also carries with him a pendant, given to him by his wife for good luck.

Quotes: "The surface world is significantly better than the underground world I used to live in." "Aha! So you are together! Have you pleasured each other yet?" "Touch my wife, and you'll be sorry."

Theme Songs:

Armed and Ready by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco

I'm The One by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams