Gay Chicken

I just love this book, It's cute, funny, steamy, and absoutly just a joy to read - I have to say I pulled one of my famous all nighters till 4 in the morning once again just to finish it! PandGuts is one of those unknown writers who deserves to have her works of art read!! It has over 140,000 reads; okay so maybe it is not so quite but I belive that it should have more reads so come on guys lets make this happen! The people in this book are just fab and you can't not love Hedgehog becuase she is an awsome girl with awsome hair! I want her hair!! I'm not joking when I felt like I needed to sob at it and just sit there and wallow in my lack of love life and how perfect this book is. End of, you need to read it is a must! 

SUMMARY: "They have belligerent sexual tension."

"What does that even mean?" The years of fighting with James has made Casper to believe that he hates him, but those around him know that certainly isn't the case. In fact, they believe that Casper is a little in love - or just has a lot of sexual tension - with James Davidson, even if James doesn't realise it either. After a discreetly- or more like last minute- planned game of Gay Chicken at a house party, things get a little too heated for everyone to handle, especially for James and Casper. (BoyxBoy)

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1333303-gay-chicken-book-1