Fairy of Time - Roxanna

Name: Roxanna Mercia

Age: 21

Nicknames: Rox, Annie, Mistress of Time (jokingly by Darya)

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 14th

Looks: Roxanna is on the tall side, being 5'10, and she has dark skin, black hair, and brown eyes. Her body is built like a gymnast, as she has some muscle to her. She also has some hidden scars on both of her arms and on her thighs. Her attire consists of shades of lavender and gray, and she uses her fairy magic to fight.

Likes: Reading, warm tea, cozy clothes, hanging out with her friends, being confident

Dislikes: Her self harming past, homophobes, evildoers, cold weather

Personality: When Roxanna was younger, she was very self conscious due to her coming out as a lesbian - having been raised by super religious parents. It escalated to a point where Roxanna showed signs of depression, and she resorted to self harm and suicide attempts. When she got older, and she met her closest friends, she was able to seek help. Now, Roxanna has a sort of wise personality, along with a rather dry sense of humor.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Other: Roxanna is the fairy of time; as such, her powers mostly involve controlling and freezing time itself.
Despite her rough upbringing, Roxanna is a sort of moral compass for everyone, using her wisdom to help others.
Roxanna's two best friends are Darya and Hestia; she often has to act as a peacemaker between her two friends as Darya and Hestia tend to act like frenemies.
Roxanna's biggest fear is the unknown, and she has a slight peanut allergy.

Quotes: "My past isn't too ideal. Let's not get into it..." "Oh I assure you, time is always on my side." "Hestia, I swear if you singe Darya's hair again I'm gonna scream."

Theme Songs:

Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper

Gold by Britt Nicole

Shut Up and Drive by Rihanna