We're Over!: Part One Midorima Shintaro One-Shot (Smut/Lemon)

A/M:

SO... after like a week, we finally had again internet connection at home

So first I'll upload this SPECIAL Midorima One-Shot @retatrdedinpajamas and I collaborated with XD

I'll make this inyto... three parts maybe? IDK about some OMAKE XD hahaha

Anyways, to those waiting for the In The Heart of the Hunter Update, I am currently working on it, since I just managed to get through our preliminary HELL WEEK, you know week full of exams here and there. College Life errr I just wanna work and marry my anime bias Midorima. Like if I could do that, I really will.

Nuf said.

Here's the part 1. Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------

We're Over!: Part One Midorima Shintaro One-Shot (Smut/Lemon)

“Shin-shin!” You ran after your boyfriend, Midorima, after seeing him just walk out of his classroom. You and Midorima had been going out for two years now since you entered college. He was the first person you talked on your first day in the university.

During those years, he stays the same; silent, sweet in his own way and of course however cute it is, it kinda gets frustrating how tsundere he is. Not like you hate it, but he’s not an easy boyfriend to handle as how most people see him; PERFECT.

Sometimes it frustrates you on how much conservative he is. Whenever you want to be cuddly or even do sweet stuff with him, he’d always get flustered easily and back away from you and sometimes, makes excuses that he’d be either studying or doing some school work. Either way, you feel like school work is more important to him than you.

“(Y/N), you’re still here? I thought your classes ended a bit earlier than mine?” Midorima asks as he glances over his shoulder to look at you. As usual, he had this passive look on whenever he talks to you.

“What? Can’t I be with my boyfriend?” And yeah, you just wanted to get that on his head. And why did he ask that question like you are a stalker and not his girlfriend?

“Do what you want” your boyfriend huffed, pushing his glasses up as a habit and went straight ahead, not even bothering to check on you. You know, like how normal boyfriend do like asking you: “Sorry for making you wait” or even saying “I’m sorry for the trouble” But no. Midorima isn’t your typical caring boyfriend at all!

He is so untypical that it makes you cry. No really, sometimes you unconsciously cry alone, thinking why he is like that and how you survived being with him for 2 years. “Fine, I’ll leave you alone. DO WHAT YOU WANT.” With that, you turned around with all the confidence of a queen complete with the dramatic hair flip and marched away from him.

You felt your blood boiling. You were at the utmost breaking point. Midorima never actually cared about what you feel. He doesn’t even care about you at all! That’s what you thought after receiving cold treatment from him. In frustration, you head towards the so called peace haven of yours, the library. Where you always calm yourself down and read about your favorite doujinshi comics. It’s been your hobby ever since your boyfriend Midorima always leaves you sexually frustrated about him. You sat at the farthest area where no one can see you reading such eroge type of manga.