Mary Filatov's Testimony

(A/N: THIS IS NOT MY TESTIMONY! I saw this on Instagram and I was very moved! I found her testimony on the Instagram @my_savior_moves_mountains. I really wanted to share it with you guys :) also I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! I'm out of town, but I'm going to try to update again soon! Also, thank you for all of the sweet comments! I answer all of them :) )

Mary's testimony-

"October 22, 2011. That is the day that changed my life forever. That was the day that brought me closer to Jesus Christ. I woke up in the morning... & half of my face was paralyzed. Doctors don't know where it came from, nobody knows. I believe only God alone knows. I was suppose to have it for only one month. It was really hard for me. I couldn't do the simplest things we generally take for granted. I couldn't eat or drink normally. I couldn't smile or play the flute. I couldn't close my eye and had to tape it shut to sleep at night. I lost taste and hearing on one side of my face. It was a really bad experience, but you know what? I AM VERY THANKFUL TO GOD FOR GIVING ME BELLS PALSY. Throughout the entire time I had it, I grew closer to God. I wouldn't be where I am in life if it weren't for God. Half a year later, it went away, leaving me praising God and his Holy Name!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!"