Prayers please!

Hey guys. So, unfortunately this is not going to be a chapter like I usually do, but I'm definitely going to try and have it up tomorrow! I've already got an idea, I just need to write it! Anyways, I have a prayer request. I'm running for Vice President at my school, and I really hope to get it! I've ran ever since I could, and I've only won last year as co-Vice President. I'm running against the same girl (with another girl), but they won't do co-vice presidents. I've worked hard making pins, posters, flyers, and speeches! I'm pretty shy, so I feel like it's a good opportunity to grow out of that! Also, I've talked to people I've never talked to before, and that's something that's really hard for me to do! I feel like being elected would help me so much! Also, I want this so people will notice me more. Not for selfish reasons, but for Godly reasons. If more people notice me, they'll see how I feel about The Lord, and how strongly He affects my feelings and actions everyday! I'm not really that known around school, so I'm afraid people won't vote for me. To make matters worse, my sisters already elected because no one ran against her. So if I lose, she gets to go to meeting and come home talking about it, and I don't. Anyways, this all comes down to your prayers! I'm not asking you to pray that I win, I'm asking you to pray that God will give me strength. Maybe God doesn't have that in my plan! Even though I want this pretty badly, I'm going to accept it's not want He wants me doing for whatever reason! I'm just asking you guys to pray that whatever happens, I'll be okay with either outcomes. Thank you!