March 1, 2014 [Fear}

The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? ~Psalms 27:1

Fear-

Okay, let's all be honest. We are all afraid of something. The dark, spiders, murders, being left out, not being accepted in life. Whatever it is, we shouldn't be afraid of it. Our God is on our side! We aren't going to become fearless; we're human. But, nothing is going to happen to us that God didn't plan. I sometimes get scared at night because I'm afraid of murderers breaking into my house at night (I watch waaaaay too much CSI...) and hurting me. But I have to remind myself, the God of angel armies is watching over me right now!! He won't let ANYONE hurt me. He's watching over me, keeping me safe. Same thing goes with not be accepted in today's world. Sometimes, you really DON'T want to be accepted in this world. Anyways, none of that matters to God. Even if the worst happens, and you AREN'T accepted, you've got God on your side. You can't do ANYTHING to get Him to stop loving you! Think about how amazing that is!! No matter how big you sin, He's still watching out for you, and loves you more than love itself! That's pretty phenominal.

Dear God, I know I shouldn't be afraid of things. I'm going to, because I'm human and I'm not perfect, but you are looking out for me all the time. Whom shall I fear?? Mankind can not hurt me when I have The Lord my Savior on my side! Amen.