THANK YOU!!!

I just went to check my story, and I saw THIS! I am absolutely blown away! I still haven't comprehended how many people have actually read and cared about my book! So, I'd like to say a little thinks. (Odds are I'm repeating myself a lot, but I still feel as if I need to say thanks)

Thank you to everyone who has ever voted for a story, suggested a chapter, commented, asked me a question for my Q&A, messaged me, or even reading these words right now! You all are phenomenal, and this book wouldn't be here without you! I wouldn't be continuing and putting all the effort into this book like I do without you.

Also, I want to thank you for your prayers. Along the way, I've had some rough spots in my life, and when I ask for prayers, I always have people out there that do pray for me and do care about me. A little less than a year ago, I never dreamed someone this age cared about me that much that they would sit down and ask God for something in my life to get better, or ask Him to watch over me.

Without this book, I feel like I wouldn't be as close to God as I am today. Whenever I'm drifting, and I sit down to write a chapter, I feel so much closer to God!

I also wanted to say that I'm really excited about 100K, but I'm not prideful of it. These words I'm typing right now aren't actually mine; the Lord is feeding them to me. He is feeding me words for every single chapter in this book.

So overall, I just wanted to say thank you. You all have impacted my life so much. THANK YOU! :)