May 8, 2014 [Boys]

"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it." ~Matthew 21:22

Boys-

What does every girl obsess over? BOYS! Every teenage girl wants a boy that will love her, right? And a lot of times, that's not what happens. Sometimes you like a guy, and he doesn't like you back. This can be really tough, but God made you strong. And if it doesn't happen, it means God didn't let it happen for a reason. Trust that God will help you find the right guy at the right time.

What do you look for in a guy? Sporty, popular, and attractive? These aren't the most important qualities of a guy. The one your lover should absolutely have is a love for Christ. After all, if you have a fellow with a heart for The Lord, you can make each other stronger! And, a guys looks shouldn't matter. That's something no one has control over. Unfortunately, most of society doesn't think this way. A guy can't control what he looks like, so no one should judge him on that. He does have control over his personality and character. The things I look for in a guy is caring, nice, and having a strong relationship with The Lord. And if you don't find a guy for a while, don't worry. I haven't really had a real boyfriend. But, God has a plan for you, and I can assure you He has a special boy in mind for all of you.

Dear God, please help me find a guy that has the characteristics that would please You. Help me look past what's on the outside and look for what's on the inside. Help me trust You in finding the right guy for me. Please give me patience to wait. Amen.