Update!

Hello guys! I just wanted to give you all an update, because I really wanted to share it with you guys.

I just started school two days ago! And right now, it's not going to well. The first day we took a "pop quiz" for a grade, and I'm sure I missed several, which already puts me in a bad start. And, I'm someone who cares a lot about their grades!

It's a big school and it's very overwhelming. I've gotten lost several times.

I don't really fit in a group, especially when I don't have many classes or lunch period with my friends. The past two days, I've eaten lunch by myself.

I've cried a lot. It almost seems like there's nothing to look forward to in my days. I've been absolutely miserable. I'm shy, and it's hard for me just to walk up and talk to somebody.

Now that I've got that out of my system, :) there is a point to it all. No matter how sucky my day has been, I've tried to still be happy. I've Reread many of my chapters, things like stress, feeling alone, and good day. But honestly, I see this as an opportunity! God may be trying to speak with me! When I'm alone, he has my full attention :) and I trust Him with my life! I trust that He will deliver, and even if I have no one to talk to, so what?! LIFE GOES ON!!!! :) I believe that everyday is a good day, no matter what obstacles you face!!

This may sound like a bunch of gibberish, but I felt God compelling me to share this. Maybe some of you are starting school, and are a little overwhelmed also! Maybe you don't have many friends. There is NOTHING wrong with that! Take what you have, be thankful, and be happy! :)