Ask me questions!

Hey guys! So recently at night, I've gone back to the very beginning of my story, and I've been rereading all of my entries. For one, it's neat to see how much I've changed over time. I mean, some of those entries are more than half a year old! Also, it's cool how my own words are still speaking to me now. So, in a way, God is speaking through me, to me (which is really messing with my brain). Anyways, I was reading one, and an idea popped into my head. Why not do a Q&A?

Basically, you all would comment and inbox me your questions! Just for this instant, I won't respond to them. Instead, I'll make a chapter answering all of them, because I'm sure a lot of you will want answers to the same questions! This may be a total bust and I could get like two questions, but if that happens, then I'll just do a chapter with two questions! :) feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like! I will try to answer all of them, but I may not answer a few if they are too personal. I will probably make the chapter in about a week so you all have enough time to ask your questions, but I may do it earlier or later depending on how many I have! I'd really appreciate it if you asked a question so I have some to work with. Thanks!