April 4, 2014 [Loving]

"Let all you do be done in love." ~1 Corinthians 16:14

Loving-

Did you know the phrase "Love one another" is in the bible 17 times? That's a lot! Jesus us wants us not only to be kind to everyone, but also to love everyone. I know, you're probably thinking, "Love everyone? Even atheist? Even my enemies? You've got to be kidding!". Well, no, I'm not. God loves all of us, no matter what we do. We should all do the same. It can be hard sometimes, and that's why we pray about it. It's important to show you're love to everyone, even some people who aren't the nicest, and don't show their love back. We are all messengers of God's word, and we are suppose to be role models. You never know who is watching, who wants to see how Christians really act. If God offers us His eternal love, the least we can do is love one another.

Dear God, I know one of Your commandments is to love one another. I pray that You remind me to do this, especially in the toughest times. You love me, even when I don't deserve it. I want to do everything I can to be a good example for You. Help me show Your love to the world. Amen.

A/N: I'm so sorry guys that I haven't written in forever! I'll try to make more time to update. Remember to show love to everyone, and to be the best example of a Christian you can be! You never know who is watching you :) It may be someone interesting in knowing God better, and you are suppose to deliver His message. I love you all <3