Re Re: Prayers

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm fine. I was so worried and stressed last night I literally made myself sick. Anyways I did it with my friends today and we finished! It actually is pretty good and really funny! And it's 6:20 :) We are presenting tomorrow and I think it'll be fun. Anyways I have something else I want to tell you guys, and it's that you are the best readers ever! After I posted that chapter I went to bed. I woke up with extremely puffy eyes and looked really scary so I was like, Great, of course. I went to my friends house and filmed the video. While we were editing, I decided to check my wattpad. I opened up the app and I had 42 NOTIFICATIONS!! 42!!! I can't tell you how happy that made me!! Also, I had 1.9k reads and I have been wanting to get to 2k! I looked at my story and it said I had 2k!!! That made me so happy :) I also went from having 83 votes to 120and 67 comments to 79 and 12 followers to 17!! I don't know if it had anything to do with my prayers chapter, but I'm so thankful that you guys care about me! I want you guys to know I care about you too :) If you ever need any cheering up or prayers you can come to me! I'd be happy to help. Also right before I started writing this I checked my story again, and now I have 2.1k reads! I got over 100 reads in a couple of hours! That's crazy guys!! Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't written an actual devotion in a while. I just have a couple of days left and then it's summer and I'll have more time to write! I love you all so much, and so does God. Trust in his timing; it's perfect. :)

Love,
A <3