Merry Christmas!

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ The Lord." ~Luke 2:11

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday :) okay this isn't going to be an actual chapter. I just wanted to tell you guys that I've really dropped the ball. I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been really backed up with comments and messages (over 300 notifications!) and updating. And I'm going to be perfectly honest with you guys. I've been avoiding coming on. I've been very distant from God lately, and I haven't been putting Him in control of my life lately. I feel as if He has been put to the side. It's not something I'm proud of, and I wish He was at the center of my attention. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find my way back to Him and regain our faithful relationship. That being said, I've been putting off this book. Lately I've been dreading coming on because I feel like I'm putting on a mask. When I come on here, it's all about God. And it seems as if He is the center of my life. When I reply to comments and messages and updates, I want to speak from my heart. Since He's been put off to the side, what I type isn't really coming from my heart. I am going to try and work my way out of this ditch, but I wanted to give you guys and explanation on why it seems I have disappeared from the face of the earth. I would really appreciate all of your prayers, and I am still praying for all of you.