Praying for you

Hey guys! I wanted to tell you guys some stuff. I know I haven't updated in a while, and I'm really sorry. I've been busy, but that's not the only reason. It's kind of ironic because I just wrote about it, but I've been drifting away from God. I didn't feel motivated to write a devotion, even though I had several opportunities to. But I feel like I've found my way back. I just reading my last devotion, Drifting. And do you guys remember how I said God can speak to you through devotions? Well I felt like God was speaking to me through myself, which can be a little weird. But as I read it, I was almost amazed with myself. I was thinking, "how did I come up with all of this? It really moved me." But that's because I truly believe God was moving my fingers, speaking through me. I literally believe in this. I believe that if God once a mountain to move, it'll move. God can make the impossible happen. He can rise people from the dead!! Anyways, you had an impact on me too. Even though I don't write everyday, I do check my notifications. I reply to every comment and every message. I saw some people were worried about me, which meant a lot to me. I saw people still praising my book, and people still asking for prayer requests. I answered every comment thanking them, and telling them I'd pray for them. Then I saw one comment that really stuck out to me. It said,"It amazes me that you don't even know this people, yet you still pray for them. I can see God works through you. Thank you for writing this book." This comment pushed me over the edge. I'm no longer drifting from God; I'm right beside Him. Thank you guys so much. I know you guys thank me for my book, but I should be thanking you guys!! You've brought me so much closer to The Lord! I use to wonder why God put me here. What on earth could my purpose?! But know, I've found it because of you. 3.8k people depend on my to write my chapters to bring them closer to God. I don't find any pressure in that; I find relief. Being able to speak my mind on here about my love for Christ, makes me feel so happy and purposeful! Thank you guys so much! If any of you have any more prayer requests, or if you just need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to message me. I love getting prayer requests from you guys, because I want it to get better for you guys! Even if you don't have a prayer request, I still prayer for you guys' relationship with Christ, and your happiness. Thank you guys for be as much as a light for me, as I am for you. I love you guys.

P.S. Be expecting a devotion tonight :)