Q&A Responses!

Hello! I'm finally back! I know it kind of seemed like I fell of the face of the earth :( unfortunately I've been drifting away from God. When you guys get the chance, please pray that God will bring me back on the right track!
I will try to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability! If this is something you guys like, leave a comment and I certainly will try to do another!
What church do you go to?
I don't know if you mean specifically or not, but I go to a Baptist church
How long have you been a Christian?
I was baptized on April 25, 2010. I don't really want to say what grade because it would give away my age, but I have been a Christian for 4 years! I've grown up in a church and a Christian family for my entire life, but I made the decision to follow Christ 4 years ago.
What is your favorite food?
Okay, so I'm one of those weird people who doesn't really have a favorite food... And it took me like ten minutes to think of something for this question. (I'm such a loser :P) I've always loved Chicken Noodle Soup if that counts?
What is your favorite Christian song?
This is such a tough question for me because it changed nearly every week! It will usually mold to how my week is going or my relationship with Christ at the moment. Right now, it would probably be a tie between Lead Me To The Cross by Hillsong United and Oceans by Hillsong United.
At around what age did you start following God's paths since you became a Christian?
I don't know if I'm reading it the way you meant it, but I'd like to believe I've always followed God's paths! Like I said, I don't want to give out my age. But, I guess it was about 1-2 years ago when I actually started acknowledging God's paths, and trusting Him when I walked down it!
How is God omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and immutable?
Like I said in the into, I'm going to answer these to the best of my ability. I am still a teenager, so I'm still learning more and more about God every day. A lot of these are really hard to put into words but I'm going to try my best.
Omnipotent means all powerful. God is not human; he is God. He can do things we can't. I've always pictured it as He can do absolutely anything. For example, He can move mountains and part seas. That's something we as humans can't do.
Omniscient means all knowing. Like I said, God is God. He can be talking with us through prayer all at the same time, listening to each and everyone one of us. He just knows everything. In Genesis 1 where God asks where Adam and Eve are is a perfect example. God knows where they are and what they've done already. He just wants to see if they will admit to it.
Omnipresent means to be everywhere all the time. That kind of goes into what I was saying up there about God being able to talk to all of us at the same time. He can be in two different places at the same time talking to people. He is God, and He can do things man cannot.
Immutable means not changing overtime. I know I've already said it three times, but I'm going to say it again: God is God. He's not human, so He doesn't age. God has been here forever, and He doesn't have this concept of "beginning of time" like we do. We had a starting point (Genesis 1) but God didn't. He's always been here.
When did you start going to church and realize it is good all the time?
Like I said, I was raised in a Christian family, so I've gone to church my entire life. When I was little, I would sit in the pews and color in a bulletin or something. When I was in around 2nd grade is when my mom made me listen to the sermons and try to understand them. Ever since then I have.
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I just don't want to go to church. I know I need to, and I'll be happy when I get there, but early in the mornings most of the time I just don't want to go. I enjoy the sermons, but I usually don't like Sunday school. I feel like nobody takes it seriously, and the girls there are just there to talk or gossip. Most of the time it feels like an extension of school.
But overall, I do enjoy church. I know it's a good thing. Whenever I'm drifting, it's a great thing to bring me back where I belong!
Okay, I know you have done this before. You think just for a second: is God really there? Did He really do all of this? I know what your answers are going to be... God is almighty. Never doubt Him. I know that. I need some help getting all of these thoughts out of my head.
This is such a great point to bring up! I truly believe no devoted Christian would be here today without thinking these thoughts. You have to doubt if God is really there before you can really believe in Him. So, I of course had these thoughts when I became a Christian. And honestly, sometimes they still slip in my mind. The wrong way going about this is not to just shut them up. Don't be like, "no that's not right. Get out of my head. That's not what I believe." You need to remind yourself why you believe. How did you get to this point in your journey with Him? Think of everything you've asked of Him in prayer, everything you've trusted Him with. Think of everything you've been taught. Hopefully by now, you've run those thoughts out with your faith.
Who is your favorite Christian band?
Either Newboys or Hillsong United!
Have you ever listened to the Citizen Way? If you haven't, will you listen to their song Love is The Evidence?
Their name seems familiar, but before now I haven't! I listened to the song, and I really liked it! It has a great message to it!
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I'm honestly so boring, and I don't do anything crazy! So whenever I'm asked this question, I never have an answer...
Should we get tattoos?
This is such a hard and controversial topic to answer! And I honestly, I really don't know how to answer it! So, I did some research, and this link answers it perfectly. http://carm.org/it-okay-christian-get-tattoo

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I have an idea for my next one, so hopefully I can write it soon!