Good news

Hey everyone! So sometimes when I'm bored I like to read through my own book. I was reading through it and I thought of something. You know how I open up this book saying "I've been through a rough time lately..." ? Well, I have some good news for you guys. It's gotten SO much better!! And just like God put me through it for a reason, He brought me out for a reason too.

I'm here to say: IT DOES GET BETTER. Sometimes it will happen really quick, and sometimes it will last for what seems like forever. For me, it's really not 100% better. Life is always going to be throwing temptations and disappointment at us, but we have God to strengthen us. And right now, there are still some things I am going through. I could just focus on that and sulk on how awful my life is. But it's not! For some reason, even though a lot of what was happening is STILL happening, I just feel happier. Sometimes God will strengthen you with happiness. Also, I've found some true friends. I advise you to go look for true friends, the ones you see yourself with for years. I promise, they are out there. I got rid of my popular, fake friends that only care about how they look to others and found some loving, Godly Christian friends, that help me through rough times and pray for me. Find someone that you would feel comfortable asking to pray for you. This does a lot of things. It shows you that you trust them, and your willing to share your problems going on in your life. Also, if you are willing to ask, they'll spend time talking to God and becoming closer to Him, which will help. Also, try to pray together often. Like I said, it really makes you feel better, and it helps the other person too. God has a special friend out there for you, you just have to keep looking. But make sure you are clothed in God's armor.

If you want someone to pray for you, I am ALWAYS here. Sometimes there are things too personal going on it your life that you want prayers for, but don't want to tell anybody. It could be a divorce or something else going on at home. If you ever want anyone to pray for you, just inbox me or comment. I love you all, and pray for you anyways. But if you have any questions, you can inbox me as well. Thank you so much for reading. For I have found my place in God's world with it.