May 7, 2014 [Strength]

The bible verse I am using for this entry is one of my favorites :) Enjoy!

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." ~Psalms 73:26

Strength-

You may think you're the strongest person ever, but you're not. You're human, and you're going to fail sometimes. You'll falter and fall. You can try your hardest, but you're going to give into temptation every once in a while. You'll cheat, tell a lie, get upset, lose your patience, something! Despite all of this, you have to ask for forgiveness and try again. And guess what? Then, the process starts all over again. Sometimes it will get difficult, and you'll just want to give up. That's why we have The Lord. You need to call on Him to give you strength and for Him to clothe you in His armor. Satan continually throws temptation at you, and you need the armor of God to survive! So the next time you're in a tough time, call on The Lord to give you strength because He loves you and wants to make you strong.

Dear God, please make me stronger. I'm only human, so I know I'm going to fail. Please clothe me in the armor of Your word so I can face this treacherous world. I love You. Thank you for caring about me. Amen.