April 15, 2014 [Saved]

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. ~Gallations 2:20

Saved-

Being saved is a HUGE deal. It's when you finally feel that God is calling you to Him, so you ask Him into your heart and decide to live for Him. It's when you are actually born in the person He wants you to be. It's the most important decision you will ever make.

I am saved. It feels amazing to know that God lives in me, and is changing me every day.

If you have been saved, remember it. A lot of people who are saved, don't change. Like I said, you are completely different when you are saved. GOD LIVES IN YOU AND YOU HAVE ASKED HIM INTO YOUR HEART. That means your actions toward others, and the way you act should change. Just remember to act the way Christ would. After all, He does live in your heart.

If you haven't been saved, don't stress over it. God will save you when it's right. Don't rush it. Until the time comes, pray to Him. Ask Him to work in your heart. Pray that He will show you the way.

I basically decided to write this for a friend. She is getting baptized this Sunday, and I wanted to ask you guys to pray for her! It's a very important day for her, and I'm asking for you guys to pray that it goes well. Please pray that something does change in her heart, where Christ living in her has an impact on her. Please pray for her new relationship with our Savior to bloom.

Dear God, please guide me on the right path. Please show me the way You want me to live. I pray that you work in my heart and show me I need You. I love You. Amen.