Smooth dude

Bunch of Danni doodles cuz I was bored in class.

The sudden opening of the windows startled many teens awake.

"Good morning, kids. Time to start the day!"

The students squinted at the very awake shape of Jack Fenton, who was grinning at them excitedly. "Breakfast for today is fudge."

"No, it's not." Maddie stretched on her bed and rubbed her eyes. "We need to finish the beef before it starts to expire," she told the teenagers. "There's also potatoes and salads. Get ready and wake up the others. Thank you."

She sighed as the students groaned that it was too early. Her watch said nine a.m. It was a good time to start the day. She stood up and grabbed her jumpsuit along with her toothbrush. She wanted to get to the bathroom before the students crowded around it.

Tucker was still sleeping peacefully, and he would have stayed like that had someone not poked him in the cheek.

A voice whispered loudly. "Hey, Foley. Pssst."

A groan and Tucker was squinting his eyes open. "What?" He looked around to see Kwan's face looking at him. "What time is it?"

"Wake up time," Kwan grinned. "Mrs. Fenton told us to get ready. Can you wake up Fenton and Manson? I think you're gonna like what you see."

Tucker was instantly awake. He turned around and laughed. Danny and Sam were laying on their sides, facing each other. Sam's face was buried in Danny's chest and an arm halfslung over his waist. Danny's own arms supported his head. The blankets around them rumpled and almost falling off the bed.

Tucker finished laughing and wiped his eyes before putting on his glasses to be able to admire the scene better. Finally he decided to wake them up.

"Hey Danny. Time to shine," he chuckled.

Danny's eyes blinked open almost immediately.

Tucker smiled, knowing this meant the boy had gotten a good sleep. He used to be a morning person, Tucker remembered, until he started becoming almost nocturnal as he hunted ghosts at night.

Danny frowned, looking around. "Tuck?" He yawned.

"Right here, buddy."

Danny shifted and realized something was snuggled against him. He pulled away to look down and instantly blushed. He'd forgotten he'd gone to sleep with Sam. He blushed even more when he felt Sam's arm around his middle.

Tucker's chuckles brought Danny's attention to him.

"What do I do??"

Tucker shrugged.

Danny grit his teeth as he tried to move Sam's arm without waking her up.

Tucker crossed his legs, watching with interest. "You know you can just go intangible, right?"

Danny smiled at the idea and did so. He just hadn't taken into account that gravity existed in the Ghost Zone and that it would pull Sam's arm down with a plop.

The boy froze as she frowned in her sleep and brought a hand up to her face. Her eyes opened with a scowl at being awakened and she brushed the hair in front of her face away. Finally, her gaze fell on the space themed piyamas. She frowned in confusion, eyes trailing up to see Danny's scared face looking at her.

Sam gasped and pushed away, almost falling right off the bed in the process. Danny reacted quickly and grabbed her waist, pulling her up. There they lay, facing each other.

Danny chuckled nervously. "Good morning."

Sam sighed and smiled. "Morning."

Danny paused. Come on, he encouraged himself, we're dating. Just do it. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forhead. "I'm gonna go stand in line."