Come at me bro

Hi

   Jack dropped the ghost and kneeled on the ground. His hand hovered above the wound, as if debating whether to clench his side in pain, but knowing it would just harm him more.

"Jack!!" Maddie yelled and flew forward. She passed the ghost her husband had just dropped intangibly and turned around to face the ghost's back. She went back tangible and grabbed the ghost. She swung it over her head and into the ground hard. It fell with a smack.

Then she turned to the ghost with the bow. It flinched under her glare but held up another arrow.

Tucker grit his teeth and yanked the bow from his hands. The ghost yelped but before he could get it back Tucker had flown off with it.

The female ghost hunter ran forwards, not even thanking Tucker, and punched the ghost so hard he rocketed back like a bullet and splattered against the inside of the shield.

The hunters outside yelled and pounded against the shield, trying to get in.

Danny frowned and reinforced it. He tried to get to his dad.

Sam crouched in front of the man in pain. "Try phasing out of it," she offered.

He tried but could only flicker intangible for a second, the arrow they were trying to remove going intangible too.

Jack gasped. He shook his head. "I can't. It's ok." He stood up. "This ghost scum has to do more than that to bring Jack Fenton down."

"Jack," Maddie pleaded, "take it easy. We should remove the arrow. Danny can heal it later."

Danny nodded his head to confirm it. He quickly transported the ectobubble he had made towards the ship. He felt it grow weaker and knew he was close. Eventually the ghosts dispersed from the right to show the ship eight meters from where they stood.

Danny grinned. "Richard! There's an opening to your right. Get out through there and into the ship. You'll be safe once you're inside. The others will follow."

And sure enough, once they stood four meters away, the ectoplasm on the right disappeared.

Richard waved at the hunters pounding on the shield and made his way to the opening.

Sam crossed her arms. "Danny, there's no way I'm leaving you."

Tucker nodded fiercely. "Besides, your cousins need protection too."

"Actually."

Everyone looked up to see a hunter at the opening. "None of you are leaving."

Danny's eyes widened. It was impossible for a ghost to stand that close to the ship. He held up a hand and shot on instinct.

The ectoblast flew towards the hunter and.....passed right through!

The ghost had gone intangible!

But ghosts don't have those powers in the Ghost Zone. Unless.

"Who- who are you?" Danny questioned, perplexed.

The hunter smiled. "I, as you probably have guessed, am a human."

The humans gasped, shocked.

The crowds stilled when they saw the reinforcements had arrived and backed up a little. A bigger ghost spoke up. "Surprised? Our organization of hunters is not only made out of ghosts."

Another snorted. "That would be racist."

The first one continued. "Allow me to present ourselves. We are the Bi-Zonial Collectors of Unique Species."