Double Trouble

What colors
#TheDress

#whiteandgold

The machine Technus was holding sent out a big ray of energy.

Danny felt the torrent of energy and gasped as it engulfed him. This wasn't like the thermos. It didn't suck him in or pull at him. At least....not all of him.

He felt something detaching from himself. Something important.

Danny screamed.

Maddie growled and tried to get in front of Danny. That didn't do anything. The energy went around her and pulled at the boy. She grit her teeth at her son's screams.

She never wanted to hear those again. She shuddered when she realized she would have heard them another way. With her as the cause. She had already heard them before a few times during attacks. The mother was extremely thankful she had figured out of her son's condition this way instead of....a more painful way. She would have never forgiven herself.

Jack yelled at the ghost targeting his son. He concentrated and went weightless. He was flying.

He flew up and straight to the balcony.

Technus laughed and many machines floated up and pointed at Jack creepily.

Danny's screams echoed in the man's head and he charged. "Leave my son alone!!!"

Technus grinned. "This is your payment. Your ship in exchange for your son's ghost half!!"

"You can keep the ship!!" Jack punched an invention that looked like a microwave away.

"Forget Technus!!" Sam shouted. "Get the gun!!"

Tucker turned to the shocked group. "You guys wanted to help Danny? Here's your chance."

Dash ran forward and tried dragging Danny away from the ray. All Technus did was redirect his aim. Dash grunted as Danny arched his back in pain. The boy broke out of the jock's arms and fell to the ground.

Melissa bit her lip. "What do we do?!"

Tucker pointed at the gun. "Turn that thing off." He flew up but had to stop when a hairdryer flew at him and tied him up with its chord. Tucker grunted and disentangled himself.

Andrew saw with wide eyes as something green detached itself from Danny's form. It wasn't like the energy from the ship. It was like it was being ripped off forcefully.

Kim grabbed Andrew's arm. "We have to go from behind."

He nodded and they phased through the building. They flew up to the second story and appeared behind the balcony. There it was. The machine targeting Danny. Technus controlling it. The ghost was giving a malignant speech (with probably an evil laugh at the end), not realizing no one was paying any heed to it.

Mikey spotted them from the other side. They made eye contact and understanding was passed.

Mikey floated in front of Technus and stuck his tongue out. The ghost paused confused. Then he raged at the boy who kept tantalizing him.

The ghost was suddenly jumped from behind as two sets of arms wrapped around his waist an neck, pulling him back.

"Hit it, Tucker," Andrew shouted, hanging tightly on to the struggling ghost.

Tucker did and rocketed forward. He quickly scanned the device. It had the Fenton logo on it. His eyes widened. It was from Fenton Works.

Something whirred behind him and he dodged instinctively.