Bully the bully

Tucker looked at the retreating figures of his friend and his friend's enemy. "Should we follow them?" He asked Sam, jabbing his thumb in their direction.

Sam looked up from her salad, "To make sure Danny doesn't destroy Sidney?"

"Yeah"

She stood up, "We should"

Tucker snatched Danny's tray, which was almost finished but still contained some tasty food, and hurried after the goth.

Valerie looked after them. She wondered what Danny wanted with Sidney. He acted as if they had a past. A rivalry. She glanced around and sneaked up to the doors from where Tucker, her ex, and Sam had gone. She poked her head out, just in time to see Tucker's form disappear around the corner. She followed them to a room, which they left open.

Danny let go of Sidney in an empty classroom he had found. The ghost brushed himself off indignantly as Sam and Tucker entered.

"There was no need to handle me like that"

Danny crossed his arms, "What did you tell them"

Sidney frowned, "I have questions too. Why are you so afraid of the adults?"

Danny was taken aback by the question. He stayed quiet for a second, "...They're my parents"

"Oh. And they don't know?"

"No. Nobody knows. And I want to keep it that way. Although that might be hard if you told your buddies everything and they're telling my parents and classmates now."

Sidney huffed, "I didn't tell them anything, ok? They only saw you... or me... when we fought and you left. That's how they accepted me. Please don't tell them anything. I couldn't take it if I have to go through all that again."

Danny let his arms dangle at his side, "Of course I won't tell them. Why would I?"

Sidney was shocked, "You won't?"

Danny seemed offended, "Why are you so surprised"

Tucker spoke up, "He's not the bully you think he is"

Sidney hesitated and Tucker nudged his friend with his elbow, "Tell him"

Danny looked away at the open door, "I am the one that's always bullied, ok? I normally don't fight back but I was done. I was just pulling pranks on Dash. It felt good" he smirked at the memory but caught a glance of Sam with crossed arms, "but I was using my powers wrong. They're supposed to be for helping people. If I use them wrong, I might end up like Plasmius" Danny looked at Sam for approval and she nodded. Danny smiled brightly.

Sidney was silent. He didn't know who Plasmius was, but he figured it was someone evil. He had never thought the halfa was a fellow bullied boy. He reasembled everything of his meeting with the halfa and found it fit with the story he had just heard.

"Ok. I believe you"

Danny looked at the ghost and smiled, "Thank you. I won't tell your friends the truth" he stuck his hand out.

Sidney hesitated but shook the halfa's hand, "Likewise"

The newfound friends talked for some time before leaving the room. Tucker caught a glimpse of movement in the corner but passed it off as his imagination. They walked to the cafeteria.

Danny then realised Tucker was eating the last piece of his meat and quickly snatched it from the tray. Tucker shouted and ran after Danny. Sam sighed as she followed the two boys fighting over a piece of meat.

When she caught up to them, Danny had a look that told her he'd won and Tucker was glaring. Sidney looked at her confused, "Are they always like this." Sam nodded and Sidney patted her shoulder.

They entered the cafeteria and were met with all the students in one group and Mr. Lancer shouting out names. The students of the respective names shouted 'Here'

Danny and his group came closer just in time to hear Mr. Lancer say, "Oh there you are, Ms. Gray. Will you please stay with the group next time. Same goes to you" he looked at Danny, Tucker and Sam, who nodded.

"Kim!" The teacher called out and the chinese girl affirmed this to be her name. "Chelsea!"

"Present for the peasant!"

"......And that was everyone. We can go, Mrs. Fenton."

Danny's mom nodded, "Alright, children. Back to the Fenton Space Shuttle"

There were a few whines but eventually everyone followed Jack. Maddie waited for everyone to leave and walked in the rear. The ghosts walked along and Star tried to give her number to a ghost girl, who was confused as to what a cellphone was.

They arrived at the doors and Jack opened them. The students began floating back to the door but it didn't open. Maddie porred Jack with her elbow and he remembered. He brought out the key and pushed the button again, causing the ship to click open and the door to slide open.

The adolescents pushed each other and went in. Danny was about to follow when he saw something that made his heart stop for a minute.

His ghostly mark was gone.

Wassup, mah people. Here another chappie. What did you think?
Valerie heard. Omgosh. What do you think she thinks now. Did she get enough hints????

We shall never know.
Well, not until i decide to tell you :p

Btw. Should i make them meet ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the ghosts?

If so, then is there a max of chappies i can publish?

Byeeeeeee

Phantom Tripजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें