We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship

"Dude, it's fine. I'll just stay here. At least you got Sam right?" Tucker tried to cheer up his friend, who just buried his head deeper in the table of the cafeteria. Tucker wished he could do the same. He just had to go too. They were a trio. Always together. Now they were being split apart and he wasn't allowed to go to this suicide trip. He sighed and glanced at Sam, who also seemed pretty down.

"No, Tuck. You have to go." Tucker looked back at his best friend.

"How? Bribe the teachers with Sam's money?"

Sam shook her head. "Not gonna work. My parents will know and they'll wanna talk to yours."

Danny was meanwhile wracking his brain for a plan. Then, it was like a lightbulb went on. His head snapped up and his eyes fixed on Tucker. He seemed to be inspecting him as if to see if he was small enough to fit in his bodysack.

Tucker leaned away a little. "Umm, dude? What is it?" He asked nervously.

A grin slowly spread across Danny's face. Sam chuckled. "Ok, that's creepy"

Tucker scowled at her. Of course she liked it. She liked everything creepy. (Wink wink)

"I know how to get you in." Danny paused dramatically.

"Well, don't leave us hanging. What're you gonna do. Kill me and stuff me under your seat?"

Danny blinked. "How did you know?"

Tucker almost fell out of his chair. "Whoa, Danny! Don't kill me. I'm your best friend!! Think about all the stuff we did together! I promise to never eat your fries again!!"

Danny raised his palms. "Calm down, bro. I'm not gonna kill you." He leaned forward so no one could hear them. Tucker and Sam automatically did the same.

"I'm gonna smuggle you in"

Sam looked skeptical so he quickly explained. "I can turn invisible and intangible remember? We can put him in some compartment where they they wouldn't find him easily. Then, when we're far enough, you come out like you're lost and it'll be too late to turn around." Danny sat back, satisfied.

Tucker blinked. "That might actually work."

Sam was more unsure. "I don't think they'll buy that story of Tucker getting lost."

Danny shrugged. "Then I'll just say I helped him in because I didn't want to leave him behind. Which is actually what happened. I can take the consequences." He preferred getting shouted than not having Tucker by his side.

Sam hesitated, but slowly a smile spread across her face. She threw her arm on Tucker and sidehugged him. "Yes!! We'll all be able to go."

Tucker grinned. "Now we'll just have to worry about having Dash and Valerie along."

Sam let go and huffed. "And Paulina."

Danny chuckled. "Before we go, we're going to get trained." He nodded as his friends looked at him surprised. "Yeah I heard my parents say we were gonna get lessons on how to use basic weapons and what to do on different ghost attacks."

Sam nodded. "Makes sense. So Tucker doesn't need to worry about that, but we'll have to act as if it's the first time we've touched one of those things."

Danny smiled and they shared a knowing look. "Clumsy time?"

"Super clumsy time........even though you don't need to act it out. You're already a natural."

"Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chosen students stood in one line in the football field. It was Tuesday. The day after the names were announced. They would leave Friday morning so they had three days to 'train'. In front of them stood the Fenton parents and a GIW agent. Another six agents walked around, carrying weapons and standing guard.