Antighost shit

I just love this pic. Should i make it my background?

   Danny gaped at the spot on the ship where his mark should have been. It was gone. Well, it wasn't completely gone. The figure was gone. It wasn't a 'D' anymore. It looked more like a glowing white boomerang now. It was fuzzy and smaller than before.

Danny grabbed Tucker's arm before he could jump and pointed at the white boomerang.

Tucker frowned until he saw what his friend meant. He gasped, "Whoa what. Dude, it's not supposed to do that, right?"

Danny shook his head and snapped his mouth shut. He stomped over to his parents and stopped in front of them. Maddie was busy making sure everyone got to the other side safely.

"Mom!" Danny realised he'd snapped and quickly ammended, "Hey, mom?"

She looked at him, "Yes, sweetie?"

The halfghost pointed, "Why is Phantom's ma- the uuh.. emblem...thingy....gone?"

His mother looked up and smiled, "Why. It seems to be working!"

"What is working?"

Maddie called out to her husband, "Jack. That extra weapon the GIW wanted to add is working!"

Jack's face split into a grin, "Those guys are my pals"

"What is working," Danny asked again, nervous.

Jack looked at him, "My buddies, the GIW, only let us use their money on one condition"

"And...that is?"

"They build the protecting layer surrounding the ship. It has tiny filters that absorb any ghostly energy two meters from it."

Danny paled, "But why didn't the emblem disappear at once. And the ghost from earlier wasn't affected by it"

Maddie saw a few boys messing around and shouted, "Richard! Dash! Stop that and get in the ship!"

Dash pointed an accusing finger at a grinning Richard, "He started it"

Maddie looked back at her son, "The thing is, Danny. The filters work on power, which they get from the ectoplasm they absorb. The more ectoenergy they absorb, the stronger they get"

She turned and walked towards her husband, leaving behind a terrified Danny.

Tucker appeared next to him and touched his arm, "Dude, you okay? What happened?"

Danny stared at what used to be his mark. He could swear he saw it diminishing. Tucker poked him again, "I know why the GIW funded the trip."

Tucker looked at his best friend expectantly and knew this wasn't good news. Danny continued, "They placed ectoenergy absorbing filters on the ship"

Tucker frowned, "But-"

"The more ectoplasm it takes, the stronger it gets"

The dark skinned boy's eyes widened, "...and the more it can absorb," he finished, "Ooh man. This is bad."

Danny finally dragged his eyes from the ship and looked at Tucker, "You think?"

"Boys, back in the ship!" The two boys looked up to see Jack gesturing at them. They realised they were one of the last ones still on the ground.

Danny paled, knowing what that meant. He shook his head fervently, "No. No way. Nononono"

Tucker looked at him pitifully as the blue eyed boy took a step back, "You have to get in, bro. It isn't that strong now. Just.." he didn't really know what to say to calm him down.