Plan in action

Heres kim with her hair cut off and wild. Shes holding the dart.
Hope u guys like it 😺

   Kim walked as if she was being taken to slaughter. Amorpho walked as if he was the reaper taking her.

All in all they made a pretty good impression.

Kim peeked up from her low hanging bangs. Without the pin they fell low over her eyes. "Left," she muttered.

Amorpho turned as if he knew the way himself. Over the Fenton phones Jack repeated the word to the other humans and they stored it in their minds.

They passed a guard on duty. "Hey Jim," Amorpho saluted.

"My name's Eston," the ghost grumbled. "Where are you taking that human?"

Amorpho shrugged. "Big man wants a talk with her."

Eston raised an eyebrow but they had left without a word.

Kim turned her head to look at him. "Stop talking to the guards. You'll get us caught."

Amorpho smirked. "Hey he's a guard I'm a guard. We guards do these things, you know. Talk. You're not a guard. You wouldn't understand."

Kim grumbled. "Straight."

They passed by cells with prisoners and guards. Some leered at her. Others ogled her curiously, having never seen a real life human before.

Kim was sweating from the attention. She was used to staying out of sight. She didn't like this one bit. She was too distracted to notice they were going the wrong way. "Wait no. Turn back. It's right here."

Amorpho grumbled as they turned around and walked back.

A prisoner laughed. "Lost in your own prison, scout?"

Amorpho ground his teeth as he went right. "A little heads up next time, Miss."

"Sorry. We're almost there."

Soon enough they approached a door. They stood silently for a second.

"So how do we do this." Kim was uncertain.

Amorpho shrugged. "I thought you fuzzywuzzies had it all planned out."

Kim turned to her Fenton phones. "Do we have a plan to take the remote?"

There was silence on the other side. "Guys?"

"Uuuh."

"Just go in and improvise," Kim heard Chelsea say. She sighed. "Fine but if I get caught and spent the rest of my afterlife in ghost prison I'm blaming you."

"Don't forget. The remote is in his shirt's pocket," Tucker reminded her.

She turned to Amorpho.

He grinned. "Ready for some action, Miss. Smartass?"

"Let's go, red belt."

He pushed the door open and they waltzed in.

To almost crash against another guard and human.

The guard looked back in shock. His prisoner, a tall human girl, gasped.

Walker frowned. "What is the meaning of this? Why is she here again?"

Amorpho stood at attention. "She was trying to escape and kept shouting, sir. I thought you might want to show her some respect."

Kim stared wide eyed at the blonde girl. Star, she remembered. Then she realized it was time for some acting.