Work together

I finished Valerie!!!
I know she's not that chubby in the show but I like that.
I'm going to fix it later and change it.
Huntress' shoulders should be higher because shes crouching.
Alright nvmd. Shes fixed.

Danny bit back a scream of frustration and pain as he got hit by yet another rocket. What did he have to do to get rid of these stupid hunters.

He couldn't use too many of his powers in fear of hitting someone in his own team. And his team couldn't get into the Fenton Space Craft. Guess why.... Because the human hunters had taken it over.

Danny's parents were taking care of that now. Fighting their way in and kicking the hunters out. But there were only two of them, not counting the sixteen inexperienced teenagers and overweight teacher. Fifteen actually, Danny amended as the Red Huntress kicked out another one. He wondered how she would explain Valerie's disappearance an the Red Huntress' sudden entrance.

Suddenly he heard something. The halfa turned to see a black alicorn with Chelsea on top flying towards him. Leroy jumped over hunters as he bounded towards the majority of his friends.

Danny grinned happily and flew down to meet them. He tried to keep away from his friends so they wouldn't get caught in the crossfire but right now he wanted to find out who that alicorn was and how the girls were here so early.

Danny zoomed towards Leroy and hugged him fiercely. The monster whined as he put up a paw, also happy to see his master.

Melissa jumped off and walked away from Danny's little reunion.

Chelsea landed with her alicorn, who didn't wait for her to jump off and bucked. She bit the ground and pushed herself up, sending glares at the neighing steed. "You think that's funny huh? I'll show you funny," she muttered.

The students tried to get a good look of the newcomers and especially the new addition to their ever growing group. However, the hunters weren't taking a break. Introductions would have to wait.

Danny gave Leroy one last pat before running towards Chelsea, who stomped her way to the alicorn. Melissa snickered beside her.

Students gave Danny wide eyed looks as he passed, mostly disbelieving and shocked.

Oh yeah, Danny remembered. And there's that tiny fact that they're finding out my secret.

Dorian, a constant reminder, floated next to David in full form. He made shields and shot blasts once in a while, but made sure not to waste all his energy.

"Who's that?" Danny asked Chelsea, referring to the alicorn.

She frowned at it before turning to Danny. "This is Blackjack. The one Time guy told us to pick up. Don't you remember?"

Danny blinked as 'Blackjack' growled at him. He narrowed his eyes and took a step back. "Nightmare? Huh, barely recognize him without the armor."

Chelsea nodded. "He looks so much better without it. Don't you, Blackjack?"

The stallion huffed and blew in her face. She giggled.

Danny scrunched his nose. "Alright so how did you guys get here so quick."

Melissa smiled and pointed at Leroy, who kept nudging Danny's side. "He led us through some doors and holes. Must have been shortcuts. He knows the way pretty well."