Yellow Doom

Jack Fenton.... Don't look at the scribbles next to him...

They flew around in relative silence. Sometimes stealing glances from Fenton and Phantom. Fenton had a thoughtful expression and was carrying Phantom on his back now.

Back in the ship Kwan's stomach rumbled. He groaned. "Can we stop for lunch, Mrs. Fenton?"

Jack grinned. "Getting hungry there, chum? How about we find a good island to stop and have lunch."

There were a few cheers and everyone glued their faces to the windows. Sometimes pointing out an island only to be turned down by the others.

Dorian glanced at the ship and the scuttling students inside. "I believe they are looking for a spot to land."

Dani pumped her fist. "Good. I'm hungry."

Dorian glanced around and realized he knew where they were. "Aren't we close to Queen Pandora's palace?"

At the mention of her name, Fenton snapped his head up. "Huh? Pandora? Where?"

Damien grinned. "You awake there, Fenton? We're looking for a place to land."

"Already?" Phantom frowned. "We've only been flying for a few minutes."

"Actually it's been two hours," David said. He had a great internal clock, unlike the other clones. "It's probably lunch time."

"There it is!" Dani leaned over Stephanie, pointing excitedly at a huge Greek palace.

It was magnificent. Many buildings of different sizes were littered on a hill and a path of stairs came from the bottom making a way to the top of the hill. Thick pillars held up the roofs and intricate patterns decorated the walls. A kingdom worthy of a queen.

Everyone paused a moment to admire it. It was always a sight to behold.

Then Stephanie snorted impatiently. "Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go. I want to see it from the inside."

My lil steph knows English. Round of applause

"Wait!" Fenton held up a hand, stopping the rest. He squinted at the palace and Phantom could feel him shift nervously and tense up.

Phantom leaned over to see his other half's worried expression. "What's up?"

"I don't know. It's just...the aura. It feels weird. Something's wrong."

The people in the ship glanced at each other. They were close enough to be able to hear everything the ghosts were saying and none missed Fenton's worried comment.

Suddenly the boy flew forward, closer to the island. The others followed.

It got closer but before they could take another step something appeared in their way.

It was a sign of sorts. On it was a the picture of a swirl and a spear impaling it.

 On it was a the picture of a swirl and a spear impaling it