You're under arrest

The fall wasn't exactly smooth. He bumped against the seat and eventually clanged on the ground, bumping his back against the other seat.

He lay there for a second, squirming like a fish out of the water. Energy leaving his every pore.

Then everyone came out of their shocked state.

"Fenton's a ghost!!!!"

Dash pumped his fist in the air. "I knew it."

Andrew had a similar reaction.

Maddie and Jack couldn't believe it. They knew Danny had a little bit of ectoplasm in his blood but for it to be that much. Enough to be sucked out of him and into the filters. This shouldn't be happening.

Sam and Tucker jumped out of their seats and ran towards Danny.

"Danny common." Tucker slapped his friends face. The halfa's eyes were open wide and his mouth open in a silent scream. He flailed. "Stay with me, buddy."

Sam turned to the parents. "Stop the ship," she said. Her voice deadly and threatening.

They didn't move. Too much in shock.

She lost her patience. "STOP THE FUCKING SHIP."

This snapped them out of their trance. Maddie ran forward and kneeled next to Danny. Tears ran down her cheeks.

Jack wanted to do the same but he realized he couldn't help Danny like that.

He jumped in the cockpit and rammed on the brakes. The ship lurched and screams sounded in the back. He landed on the first the best island he saw.

Then he ran back and opened the door.

By now all the adolescents were up and panicking. Sam struggled to pick the squirming Danny up. Tucker helped her and Valerie held his feet.

The ghost boy's leg swung out and kicked her in the face. Valerie let go and grabbed her cheek.

Dash huffed. This wasn't going to work. He pushed aside two students and grabbed the boy. He wrapped his arms around Danny's chest and pinned his arms down.

Kwan pushed teenagers aside and made a path for his friend.

Dash scrambled out. The rest following behind. He put the boy on the ground, expecting it to get better. It only got worse.

Sam ran towards them. "Farther away. Go farther away!!"

They complied and dragged the boy deeper in the island.

They were five meters away when Danny calmed down. He fell limp, unconscious.

The others gathered around the boy. He was panting and gasping for breath, but his eyes were otherwise closed.

They stared at the boy in relief.

Mr. Lancer looked at Tucker in confusion. "Mr. Foley. Will you explain what is going on."

They all looked at Tucker simultaneously. He flinched. "Why do you think I know what's happening?" He tried.

The adolescents that knew the trio raised their eyebrows.

Tucker sighed and stole a glance from Sam. "Danny's the halfa ok."

There was complete silence. Nobody said anything.

Andrew smiled. "I knew it."

"Well well well. What do we have here."

Everyone looked up at the new voice.

A few feet away from them stood a big ghost. He was dressed in white and a fedora hat was planted on his head. He smirked. "The punk and his little friends. Humans, no less. Why am I not surprised."