Untameable

Sheldonnn. I know i already drew him once but this is another version of him. Is it better?

   Chelsea grinned crazily as she held on to Danny's dog. Melissa screamed behind her. As if they were going to fall.

Chelsea laughed. She loved the feel of the wind an the rush of adrenaline. She wondered how it would feel on a pegasus.

She looked behind her but the others had already disappeared behind green swirls. Instead she looked at Melissa.

"You ok?" Chelsea laughed, finding the girl's pale face amusing.

Melissa glared halfheartedly. "No. Can't we slow down a bit?"

Chelsea shook her head. "You kidding. This is amazing. Hey, you, dog!"

Melissa rolled her eyes. "I think Danny said his name was Leroy."

"Hey Leroy. Can we go faster. You do know where to go right?"

Leroy grunted as he bounded from another island.

Melissa snorted. "Do you realize you're talking to a non sentient ghost? He can't understand you."

Chelsea huffed. "Of course he can. Right Leroy?"

Leroy growled and Chelsea grinned victoriously. "See?"

Melissa smiled and shook her head. Then she noticed their pace. "We're going too slow."

Chelsea frowned. "I thought you didn't want to go faster?"

"Well yeah but I think we should get back as soon as we can. Tell him to go a little faster."

There wasn't a need to, because Leroy suddenly stopped.

Melissa frowned. "Why did he stop. This is like the opposite of what we want right now."

Leroy was bobbing up and down on a door. He shuffled around and sniffed. Then, as if coming to a conclusion, hung in front of it.

He looked back at Chelsea and huffed at the door.

Chelsea blinked. "What. You want me to open it?" He didn't respond, obviously. Just whined and scratched the door.

Chelsea hesitantly grabbed the doorknob. Melissa's eyes widened. "Chelsea no."

It was too late. Curiosity had taken over the girl. She grinned. "Chelsea yes." She turned the knob and Leroy slipped in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls stared around in wonder. They were at a beach.

The sun was high in the sky as Leroy dug his claws in the sand. Palm trees surrounded them and the sea splashed loudly.

The girls were to enraptured to notice the portal they had gone through close behind them.

Chelsea saw a camp, were humans wandered about. They were dark skinned and burned by the sun. They seemed to be in the middle of lunch when the monster with two girls on his back ran by.

The humans gaped.

Chelsea smiled and waved subconsciously. A little boy waved back.

Then she saw a green circle appear in front of them. Leroy jumped in without hesitation and they disappeared.

They appeared at what looked to be another part of the Ghost Zone.

Chelsea took a deep breath. "Wow," she grinned.

Melissa blinked. "What...was that?"

The other shook her head. "No idea. Let's do it again."

Leroy ignored them as he took turns and jumped as if he knew exactly where to go. Chelsea realized that he probably did.