Clone happenings

Valerie gasped. "You don't mean...Danielle?"

Danny ran. "Dani!"

The figure ran forward and jumped in the other's arms. "Danny!"

Another figure approached them. "Danny..?"

Danny grinned from over Dani's head. "David!!" He put Dani on one hip and stretched out his other arm.

David grinned and sidehugged Danny. "Where you been cuz."

There was a screech.

The hugging beings stopped an turned to the other humans. They had forgotten they had an audience.

Paulina looked like she didn't know whether to run away screaming or faint and let life take her. Star and her hugged each other in fear. Andrew left to throw up and Kim joined in. Richard was disgusted but curious. Chelsea amazed.

All in all the group was a mixture of grossed out and wonder.

They all looked in shock at the little girl who looked a lot like Danny. But they especially stared at said 'David'. Must be because he was a skeleton. Muscles were wrapped around his bones and almost everything was covered in meat but he had no skin. He was also dripping ectoplasm. Some of it staining Danny's shirt from when they hugged. The halfa didn't seem to notice.

David flinched. "I know. I'm hideous."

Dani immediately wrapped her arms around him. "Common David. Don't think like that. They're just idiots." She turned to glare at the humans.

Danny pursed his lips. "Now, Dani. They were just surprised. That's all."

David grinned slightly. "Yeah, I guess. I shouldn't have to be affected any more. Hey cuz, what are you doing here."

"Cuz?"

The three turned to look at Jack when he said the word.

"As in cousin? Danny...explain."

Danny chuckled nervously but before he could utter a word David gasped. "Maddie?"

Maddie blinked then scowled. "How do you know me?"

Dani shushed David. "No, bro. It's another one. This is Danny's mom."

Valerie shook out of her stare and turned to Dani. "Danielle. What are you doing here? And who is he?"

Dani smiled and hugged Valerie. "Hey Val. Good to see you again."

Tucker pouted. "Hey! No love for Tucker?"

David grinned and spread his dripping arms but Tucker held his hands up. "Whoa whoa. It's ok. That's enough love. This is my favorite hoody."

Dani was meanwhile filling Danny in. "This is our new home."

Sam gasped. "What happened to the other place. You worked so hard on that house and nobody bothered you."

Dani scowled. "Walker kicked us out for abuse of private property. As if that bunch of floating rock belonged to anyone. So we build a small hut here. It's basically invisible. See." She pointed.

Danny squinted.

"Where are the others?" Tucker searched his surroundings.

"Others?", "There's more??" Many whispers rose from the crowd of flabbergasted humans.

Danny spotted something with his enhanced eyesight. "Uuh. Dani? It's not as hidden you think. I can see a part from here."

"Huh?" David looked. "I don't see anything."