Jail break

When Danny looks so awesome in this armour.

   The scream bounced off the walls and carried through the hallways and in rooms. The echo making it even louder. The glass boxes shattered. Cracks appeared on the walls and leaves fell out of trees in the forest. Not only that but the cells trembled. Cracks made their way through the locks and accross the bars. The ghosts standing in front of Danny were thrown back. Many fell out through the opening unconscious.

Danny kept at it until he couldn't anymore. He panted, barely aware of the destruction around him. He fell on his knees and let the rings surround him. He changed back to human.

Valerie was mostly unharmed. The blob had saved her and she had stuck her head in when she saw what was gonna happen. The blob was almost dissolved now but it had lasted enough. Valerie groaned and sat up. She saw complete destruction. Most of the ghosts had escaped or were pushed out. A handful lay on the ground. A green smear was all left of the weak ghosts. The cages that weren't in direct contact with the whail were broken. The bars were cracked and many had collapsed completely. The ghosts inside them struggled to get out of the ruins. The cages that were hit directly, had turned to dust. A few mindless ghosts had dissipated completely.

Valerie struggled to stand up and ripped the last pieces of blob from herself. Her suit retracted back to her bracelet and she wasn't the Red Huntress anymore. Then she walked out of the ruins that was her cage and walked towards the source of all the destruction shakily.

A few imprisoned, now freed, ghosts cheered and flew away as quickly as they could.

Back with the others the humans were recovering. Their ears hurt.

"What- what was that?" Melissa asked shakily.

Maddie rubbed her head. "Only one thing can make that kind of damage with a yell.....Phantom."

Paulina gasped, "The ghost boy?"

Johnny groaned. He looked around and noticed the weak bars of his cage. He stood up and drew his foot back. He kicked as hard as he could. The bars gave way without much resistance. He grinned and barged out.

The other ghosts saw this. Jack, Maddie and Mr. Lancer too.

"Quickly," Jack shouted. He ran forward and snatched one of the weapons laying amongst the shards. "Get behind me."

The students scrambled back and Maddie stood next to her husband as more ghosts broke out. Mr. Lancer grabbed a small gun rather awkwardly but stood in front of the students protectively.

The ectoplasmic beings yowled and made a run for the door, mostly ignoring the watching humans. Johnny winked at them. "Goodbye kiddoes! Have fun."

A few mindless ghosts, in their panic, threw themselves onto the first target they could find. Maddie and Jack held them off with the many guns on their jumpsuits. Mr. Lancer was pulling the trigger like crazy without noticing that the safety was activated and the gun was therefore useless.

The crowd slowly dissipated as all the ghosts left. Maddie looked around, checking to see if anyone was hurt. She stared at Chelsea, who was see through. The other humans were shocked. She turned tangible and looked at them experatingly. "Duh"

Andrew gasped, "Where's Sheldon."

Melissa paled. "And Danny is still gone."

"Valerie too."

"And Dash. Oh wait there he is." Dash was invisible. He grinned when he reappeared. "Pooky's gonna be so excited."

Maddie stomped ouside. "Let's go get them. Hopefully nothing bad happened to my baby."