Danny vs monster

Who would win

   Kim, Sheldon and James stood at the entrance at the side of the skull. It had taken some time but they had finally found it.

James bowed and turned to Kim, "Ladies first"

She huffed and passed him. James stayed in the same position and motioned Sheldon forward, who bowed right back, "Age before beauty"

"Common slowpokes" Kim exclaimed from the inside.

They entered to see a big cave littered with strange equipment.

"Traps" Sheldon muttered.

Kim looked around for where the ghost could have taken the rest. She squinted and faintly saw a spot that seemed darker than the rest. She fumbled for her phone and brought it out.

Sheldon stared with mouth agape, "How do you still have battery"

Kim turned it on, "It was off the whole time" the screen lit up and she turned the light on, "I still have 78% but it will be 50 in a few minutes so let's hurry"

The trio made their way to the hole carefully, trying not to make any traps go off.

Sheldon yelped when he heard something click next to him and he felt a prick on his arm. "Uuuh guys?" Suddenly he lost all feeling in his arm. The feeling was spreading across his whole body and he dropped.

He fell right on top of Kim who yelped. "What are you doing? Get off me!"

"I can't move"

"...James. Help"

James crossed his arms, "Why should I help you. It's your fault we're here in the first place"

Kim sent him a glowering glare, "Because if you don't, you will never see the sunlight again"

James picked Sheldon up, who's head lolled to one side. Kim stood up and inspected the boy. She found a dart on his arm. She ripped it off and put it in her pocket.

Kim turned around, "We have to keep moving"

"Can't we wait until this wears off?" Sheldon whined.

James chuckled and followed Kim, Sheldon still in his arms, "You mean: if this wears off"

"Kiiiiim"

Kim ignored them.

They reached the other side without many interruptions except for a few close calls. A hole was now clearly visible. She looked back at her team, "Fine then. We'll wait here for a bit until you can move again. I don't think it'll take too long because they're probably used for only stunning."

James put the boy down next to the wall. Sheldon was nervous, "You certain I'm not laying near a trap?"

James crossed his arms, "How about we just leave him here. He'll just slow us down"

"No" Kim said and sat down too.

James groaned, wondering why he was with these losers. He leaned against the wall and waited.

~~~~nowwhatyouwanttoread~~~

The ghosts stared at Skulker as if he had just broke out in song.

"You're bluffing!"

"Don't joke around like that"

"That thing is the halfa....suuure"

Accusations were thrown Skulker who just smirked. "Don't believe me? Let's see it fight"

There were groans and Danny frowned. Sure, he wasn't the very prideful type but this is offensive.

He reminded himself that he wanted to look weak. That's the whole idea of a secret identity.